View RSS Feed

If only I could turn back...

6pm...got to go home now. It has been a stressful day for me. I packed some things to be done at home since it would be a long vacation. Finally, I would have the much needed vacation that I need.
Christmas has always been my favorite holiday ever since I was a kid. I look forward to it every single time. As I rode the jeepney on my way home, I can't help but notice some kids who are busy caroling even inside the jeepney, These few days, I have been busy finishing for the dreaded deadlines that I wasn't able to fully celebrate the preparation for this special occasion. I don't know if this applies to me but I noticed that as I was getting any older, my perception of Christmas has changed.. How I long to be a kid again, away from the worries of a grown up. If only...I would have said yes...
hahay...i wanna be a kid again..LOL..

1. If only I could...

by , 12-23-2008 at 02:27 AM (If only I could turn back...)
    6pm...got to go home now. It has been a stressful day for me. I packed some things to be done at home since it would be a long vacation. Finally, I would have the much needed vacation that I need.
    Christmas has always been my favorite holiday ever since I was a kid. I look forward to it every single time. As I rode the jeepney on my way home, I can't help but notice some kids who are busy caroling even inside the jeepney, These few days, I have been busy finishing for the dreaded deadlines
  2. my first BloG!

by , 12-20-2008 at 10:37 AM (If only I could turn back...)
    one perks of being an elite member in Istorya...

2008 is almost closing its doors and we welcome in the new year. It got me to thinking what future lies ahead...
    But still, I have a lot of reasons to give thanks to year 2008..
    most of all my family who are always supportive of my every decision. my career, my love of my life.. and all the people who cares and loves me...
    awww...

to all fellow Istoryans, have a merry xmas and a bountiful new year ahead..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top