Blog Comments

cool stuff thea. kung gusto mong lumigaya ang iyong buhay humanap ka ng panget at ibigin mo ng tunay.. true!
    No matter how healthy your self-esteem is, after a string of failed relationships, it takes a beating. You put yourself under a microscope and you start looking for every flaw. That's when all the self-loathing starts to creep up, you then start thinking, "maybe it's me".
    That's why it makes sense to have a "panget" boyfriend. If it works out, you look at him and see Piolo and you live happily ever after. If it doesn't work out, you can look at his picture and breathe a sigh of relief. Then you go look for your cat and scare him with it (re: the pic).
    I used to think that too, that I let him get away, the best thing that ever happened to me. But then I realized, I only felt that way because he broke up with me. I would have broken up with him eventually and wouldn't have wasted another thought on him. He beat me to it though. dang it! The one who gets dumped takes a little while longer to recover than the one who does the dumping.
    uhh.. hehe

i dont get it but hey im glad I made you laugh!
    Ooooopsss..
    Just got me laughed, and i don't know why..
    It might be that I'm in good mood..
    It's not strength but the ability to adapt.
    ahihihi... nice read... Paris fan diay ka... :P
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top