View RSS Feed

mytechisland

Welcome to my tech island where technology meets everyday-ordinary life, making it easier to manage or terribly complicating it, either way, I'm loving it!

1. Our Good Samaritan - Aug. 31, 2009

Just want to share a story how God truly listens to our prayers.

We went to Carmen to visit Fr. Thomas of St. Benedict Monastery (Our Lady of Manaoag), just me, my wife, my baby and the yaya. While walking up the inclined road heading towards the monastery, I noticed that rear right tire of our car appeared semi-flat. I immediately said, "Uh oh, we need to hurry back so that we can still drive back to Carmen proper and drop by the nearest gasoline station." One of the problems ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lifetrons 5800 mah Portable Battery Charger

Just wanted to share this device with you. Last night I tested it an slightly older version, 4800mah.
    Ill post the details on my reply.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ultimate Media Player for you home

I was always in the search for the best player in the market.

My Goal:
    I have a home very small home theater at home of course It's about 14x15ft in size. This will be my Media Center. I will soon setup an HTPC here and that PC will also be the one to download all my media. Then on all my different rooms in the house I wanted to have ...

Updated 08-30-2008 at 11:16 AM by muzikfreakah

Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top