Blog Comments

It is wonderful to be here surviv io with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot
    I also feel da same way.. nitwit...be happy^^
    mam i dont know where you are right now but you can always come back to your homeland home is where the heart is
    Reaching the state of mind that when you look at your life in all it's imperfection, and say "good enough" is a luxury most of us can't afford.

If Contentment is money, then we are all poor.

Contentment is also the best friend of happiness. So yeah, I hope, you withdraw a lot from your "When Was The Last Time You Said Thank You For The Little Things" Bank.

Also, ganahan jud ko nga naa koy akong own Sauna room. pero unsaon man perting inita na sa among balay kay mobo kaayo ang atup mao na, naka realise ko dili nako kailangan og Sauna Room kay naa nami Sauna House. Ganahan sad ko nga naa koy luxury car bisan kanang Kia Pride lang gud basta lang modagan nya dili mag sige og overheat and okay ang aircon payter na.

Bitaw nitwit chill lang diha. hehe nibasa jud ko sa imong post which I rarely do samoka.

Count your blessings. Give thanks. Sometimes moingon ta na super sad and lonely kaayo ta and no one seems to care pero ang real reason gigutom ra diay ta.

basin dili nako makabasa sa imong part 2 na entry kay usahay tapulan kaayo mobasa.

But I'm feeling generous so I'm giving you this:

Cheer up!
    i hope you find true happiness.. I know God will not give us problem without solution. He will never forsake us as long as we seek His guidance and protection. Be strong.. I know you can pass it...
    wow...houses, companies, luxury cars, jacuzzis...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top