Blog Comments

reincarnation....
    Mohammed announced Jmmanuel as being the actual bricklayer of the foundation for the "beginning of the end to cult-religions." Indeed, when Jmmanuel was able to make this proclamation, he knew only too well that this prediction was the proclamation of his own future reincarnation for a new a very bitter mission, during which he would have to present the teachings of Truth and the Spirit to terrestrial mankind once again, as it had been the case frequently before, in order to fulfil the mission. This time, however, under somewhat obscure aspects, and in the truest sense of the word as the founder of a religion.
    Yep, we're required to believe in the Original Gospel (I emphasise singular) which was preached by Jesus (pbuh)..before the other versions/Gospels written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John...King James version...RSV, etc., which are not consistent with each other so I definitely agree with you when you say "a faith has to be consistent to be true".

From Prophet Adam (pbuh) through to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), we believe in their message of total submission to God and only God who does not beget no son. To beget means to have *** - an animal act. We mustn't associate such things with God Almighty. Furthermore, we don't believe that Jesus (pbuh) is God in human form because to give God any sort of human quality is a big NO in Islam.
    Updated 03-07-2013 at 01:00 AM by LaBelleza
    You state Moslems believe in the gospel. They should stop claiming that Jesus is not the son of God, then, since the gospels state many times that Jesus is God's son. A faith has to be consistent to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1981
    wow nice! by the way, what made u slacked off from training? u used to be so active before...
    I think it was full time studying and working. It was exhausting!
    yum yum yum :P
    wow nice! by the way, what made u slacked off from training? u used to be so active before...
    they look yummy!
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top