View RSS Feed

R_sQuArEd

1. nahurot na akong kakapoy

nahurot na akong kakapoy, puol na.
    hasta akong pailob, gitaya na.
    nagtuo kag maayo pa ni?, nasayop jud ka.
    padayon lang ug kakampanti kay ako magpakahilom na.

di ko manaad nga manimalos, apan angay pag matngon.
    danlog ang kalibutan ug usahay wa tay tabang nga makapyotan,
    kundi atong kaugalingong pagpanabot lamang ug paningkamot.
    wa na koy salig, bisan ug magpasalig pa ka.
    way laing makapaayo sa akong panghupao kay nag-inusara ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is a meantime girl?

She's the one you call when you're bored because she makes you laugh. She's the one you talk to when you're feeling down because she's willing to lend an ear and be a friend. She's not the one you call when you need a date to your company's Christmas party, or to go dancing with on a Saturday night. She's the one you spend time with between girlfriends, before you find "The One". You know, the one who you keep around in the meantime. She's not one of the guys, not a tomboy, but you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. random thoughts from nowhere

[B]Monday, April 11, 2011 at 8:02am[/B]
    It's been more than 3 months since she left me for no apparent reason. I'm still clueless up to this very day why she did that. Questions keep haunting me even during the busy hours of my day, making me halt any activity that I'm doing. It wasn't painful unlike the first time she left me. I had to admit that it was my mistake back then. I was plain stupid and careless. This time was a different story. It kept me wondering why on earth did she leave ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top