Blog Comments

By the way, I read this over again and this time from the perspective of a guy. I thought a girl posted this the first time. The context changed dramatically when I read it the second time around. But the fact remains that it's a sad reality. Can't change that.
    I find this sad. Got me thinking real hard. Made me wonder what it would feel like being that girl. Won't do. Won't happen. Coz I won't ever have allowed it. I can't stand being a wallflower. No siree. But hey, just thinking out loud. Nice blog.
    it's hard to know that they're out there waiting.waiting.waiting...............
    meantime girl it is...............
    very sad reality indeed..............
    mas bayot pa ka nako mike! :grin:
    karon ra ko kabasa sa mga comment! :grin: magkatawa nalang ko magbasa ani akong nasuwat sauna...salamat sa inyong pagdayeg! O0

@dickron
    pwede kaayo...anonymous lang ang ibutang sa author

@takas bahay
    tinuod jud na imong gisulti boss pero minus the hinagiban...hahaha

@unthoknee376
    mao sad na akong paboritong linya...di jud siya magmahay nako...pero karon basin nagmahay nato :lol:
    bayota nimo RR oi. mag blog2x pod diay ka? hahaha
    More like friendzoned

but intimate stuffs? FU-BU? thats too much. Girls please, don't let these jerks play you.

I admit I have a sort-of meantime girl, feelings are mutual really, it's just that she's not the "GF type" and I can't imagine myself having those kilig moments with her. She's beautiful, sexy, funny, loves the outdoors, could cook etc. (everything a guy could want in a girl), just that she ain't the "I-want-to-hug-and-snuggle-up, have-a-romantic-dinner, text-me-whenever-you're-done-with-work" type. We've talked about it though, but she just comes out as a meantime girl type, all the time.
    a sad reality
    i am the meantime girl...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top