Blog Comments

nice one kat. but I think my speaker made from an empty pringles container sound way better and a thousand times cheaper. just saying
    kay magpacoordinate sad ta ko if pde
    kinsa imo istoryan coordinator?? ehehe
    wow thats one cool gadget I see I best fit on my cheap samsung galaxy note cheers!
    Very nice!
    Adto jud mi this June bah!
    Quote Originally Posted by moy1moy1
    Been there like 4 times already, and I can actually see the changes one visit at a time! The rates and all are a bit pricey, but it is actually a way to deter unnecessary influx of visitors.
    Good for you, wish I have the budget to keep on going back. For me P500 for a 45-minute snorkeling w/ the Whale Sharks is already worth it.
    Been there like 4 times already, and I can actually see the changes one visit at a time! The rates and all are a bit pricey, but it is actually a way to deter unnecessary influx of visitors.
    Quote Originally Posted by moy1moy1
    It's good to know that they are doing well!
    True. I actually expected the worst based on reviews I've read. Good thing though the place is clean and well-organized now; I'm even looking forward to going back there with another set of friends.

For those who haven't been there, what are you still waiting for?
    It's good to know that they are doing well!
    cool!!! i'd like to have one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anj1991
    wow. where did you bought it? i'd love to have one. i wonder how much that cost.
    Just another item from China
    wow, cool addition to my gadgets. it looks like solidly built.
    wow. where did you bought it? i'd love to have one. i wonder how much that cost.
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top