Blog Comments

I often thought that love poems are written by men who have no experience in this)) But life has put everything in its place. There are women who are very active both in professional and personal life. And do you know that [url=https://www.maturesfor****.com/cougar-looking-for-younger-men.html]Cougars Looking for *** on the Best Cougar Dating Site[/url]? This is normal practice now. The most important thing is that both partners are happy.
    Thanks . (D
    <content deleted>
    Updated 03-18-2015 at 08:32 AM by firestarter
    wow!! its a nice one..,
    Love comes and goes, what's important is we have loved. I'm 28 and Avril was the most famous during my teenage years! I loved her Sk8er Boi song so much. I think we all do. Who doesn't? Well I hope everyone loves FREE books too!

This book is not about Avril Lavigne but this is all about LOVE and PASSION and I might as well grab the opportunity on sharing it on your page and I hope you don't mind. Check out our e-book in limited promotional period and download for FREE!

Amazon.com: Scarlett's Secret Lover Part I: Forbidden Love, Lust And Dangerous Passion (Erotic Romance) eBook: Prince Abraham Harun: Kindle Store
    kanta ni avril lavigne.. btw,... love comes in a mysterious ways, kanta na xa but tinood na...dili lang nimo damhon pila ka adlaw karon you will experience it..Dont be afraid ts...
    Love is lost and love lost again
    Will it be ever found

" you may be able to find it again in the place and time you never expected it"
    Dabog dabog dabog

dabog dabog dabog

dabog dabog dabog

goes the abog.. (nanglimpyos balay)
    <content deleted>
    <content deleted>
    Updated 03-18-2015 at 08:33 AM by firestarter
    <content deleted>
    Togs togs togs
    Togs togs togs
    Togs togs togs...

Goes the parahubog (drunkard)
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top