Blog Comments

Great plan! Unfortunately, my birthday plans this year were canceled by the coronavirus pandemic. Everything was closed and I could not organize a cute beer party with my friends. But I decided not to lose a chance for some entertainment. And I have found a spicy online channel [url=http://bestcamwhores.com/]Best Camwhores.TV[/url]. I spent the evening in the company of tempting girls and it was great.
    saosin \m/
    hello.... i read ur post... and i smiled at how your are so fascinated with book which remind me of my children. Anyways, where did you bought ur fairy tail manga books... my two children love it very much...
    that poet....now i know who left it. it was indeed for me. deym!
    Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin, Russia's greatest poet.
    wahaha! salamat!
    hehehe..go! go! go! sis..
    kai murag ako rai isa magcelebrate ani. heheheh...so d ko excited.
    nganung dili man ka excited lili
    whoa?! tnxuu...^^
    hahah! to clarify, akong ex naai fling five years ago tong gipalayas xa sa ilang house then the communication stopped tong nasnatch iyang fon tong pabalik na xa sa ilang house sa laguna and then he met me and then five years after, nagkita sila sa girl, the girl has a 5 year old kid now and she said nga anak to nila...so mao to...unya sa ako man tawon nidagan si ex..ako man daw iyang love so mao toh..that is actually a letter of apology as well as an explanation sa bata nganong magdako xa nga wai papa sa iyang tapad...i blame myself for it partially.
    what

Did I missed something? or murag naglibog lang jud ko og di na ko gusto pa mubasa og utro para makuha kung unsa ang tubag sa akong gikalibgan...
    sakit muleng...yatis!
    ka char!!sakit pd ni duh..hehe
    haha! ukei ra na..hehehe...a comment would do...
    d ko ka-like.access denied daw. tsk
    apir! gitarong natog dala unya d ta tarungon ug tubag..aren't we worth their answers sa tanan nilang nabuhat? amp!
    cheers! faetz!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top