Blog Comments

january 24,1989 aq bday bro.. year of the snake mn unta q.. pro sa site, na year of the dragon naq..
    maau unta mka abot paq sa travel2x sa mga laen2x nga universe..
    Quote Originally Posted by renVI
    all dogs go to heaven... sana tao din
    yeah they do.
    ayaw intawon mo og kaon og iro oi, dogs are meant to be men's best friend.... would you eat your friend?

i miss my jap spits... he had a painful death. sayang lang kay wala na jud koy ma himo kay the vet said na there is nothing they could do.
    huhuhuhu...nakahilak gd ko...i miss my "abby"
    WWWAAAAA.. teary eyes.. I miss Sakura.. my dog who lived for 13years and died in my arms.. I was there when she died because I wanted to be there for her till her last breath. She was my dog when I was grade 3. If I'll have another dog I'll name her Sakura.
    very touching..
    all dogs go to heaven... sana tao din
    I'm not gonna cry dude,,,nope not me...I'm made of steel........................................D-dd-di di gyud kkko mu-mu hilak brraad,, kkayaa kkkooo nn-ni..................................WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAA. ...lllleeeeeetzzzee mka bayot ning istoryahaaaaa huhuhu......dina gyud ko mukaon ug iro, huhuhu sob sob sob.

Nice share boss john_yo
    this made me miss my playfull dog back home T_T
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top