Blog Comments

when boredom strikes.. my mind is restless thinking on what to do... goggling the net and end up reading this and then I WRITE
    Quote Originally Posted by kageron
    it's important to open up to these kids and the approach would be the critical part of it. Especially those introvert and as role models sometimes we understand what these kids do not say.

I agree...
    Quote Originally Posted by neversaydie
    I know that you are always the best in everything you do. . always keep the ball rolling. . you are my model , I hope I can be a better teacher like you.
    Thank you, Mhadz...You always inspire me... I will see you real soon...
    I know that you are always the best in everything you do. . always keep the ball rolling. . you are my model , I hope I can be a better teacher like you.
    nice man thats right yeah
    Masochism is beyond normal. It craves for pain for it to feel love. You don't need pain to love. That is not normal.
    masochists can be overruled labor of love? I know right? =)
    Updated 04-18-2014 at 01:45 AM by kageron
    Quote Originally Posted by shey0811
    You just can't leave this job to the teachers. Most if them hate us...
    anyone can be a teacher

Those who hate you are arrogant and self centered claiming to be genius about what they called self study. Anyone can learn from someone even if they are not teachers.
    Thank you...
    You just can't leave this job to the teachers. Most if them hate us...
    Faith is a substance of things hoped for. The substance of things not seen.
    But as it seems the youth do not realize what the older generation CAN impart to them. They wallow in their own self-centeredness and fail to recognize the potential that older wisdom could create...
    Exactly and most of them are very much out of touch with reality. But with proper education and teaching of good values it can make a difference.
    Congrats mam! Keep up the good work. God bless you =)
    But as it seems the youth do not realize what the older generation CAN impart to them. They wallow in their own self-centeredness and fail to recognize the potential that older wisdom could create...
    The challenge is great but are we up to it? Or do we remain upright and indifferent to the youth?
    the youth should understand the knowledge and values that the older generation are trying to impart. It's also a challenge on how the older generation should simplify these not to spoon feed them but to make it more practical and informative.
    The challenge is great but are we up to it? Or do we remain upright and indifferent to the youth?
    it's important to open up to these kids and the approach would be the critical part of it. Especially those introvert and as role models sometimes we understand what these kids do not say.
    Not really sure how to explain that. But as they say pictures explain a thousand words.

another example would be LISTAHAN SA UTANG

when you will see it you immediately remember the names and the amount
    Ilista nalang sa tubig para daog sa kalimot..heheheh
    Very suggestive indeed. How do we explain that?
    Not really sure how to explain that. But as they say pictures explain a thousand words.

another example would be LISTAHAN SA UTANG

when you will see it you immediately remember the names and the amount
    pictures are simply amazing. With just a certain piece all those information and memories would start popping out of no where.
    Very suggestive indeed. How do we explain that?
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top