Blog Comments

@re_con
    Yeah.

Nakakita nasad kag ungo sah? hehehehe
    Yeah right!

Tinood gyud ni "Love is like a ghost. Many talk about it, but few have seen it"
    nice one!
    Hello, good evening everyone. I offer janitorial and housekeeping services in Cebu, Mandaue or lapu lapu area. I have a friend with me to do the job . We are experienced and trusted for few years. Call me @ 09055505621.
    first impression last...
    It's the first and the last that are very difficult to forget. It's a universal pattern. It works the same with entering this life and leaving. Life and death. Human condition. Your article speaks a lot of truth.

For books related to human nature, check out our e-book in limited promotional period and download for FREE!

Amazon.com: Scarlett's Secret Lover Part I: Forbidden Love, Lust And Dangerous Passion (Erotic Romance) eBook: Prince Abraham Harun: Kindle Store
    Women have this extraordinary prowess that seems to be lurking within them, passive and unnoticeable until triggered by intense anger, love, passion or even jealousy. And once fostered, they're difficult to tame.

For books related to women's distinctive faculty, check out our e-book in limited promotional period and download for FREE!

Amazon.com: Scarlett's Secret Lover Part I: Forbidden Love, Lust And Dangerous Passion (Erotic Romance) eBook: Prince Abraham Harun: Kindle Store
    First Time,,,,,,,,cannot be forgotten.........memorable jud nang mga first time happenings sa atong kinabuhi............hahahaha
    Indot jud ning mga first time oy..makaexperience kag kalipay, kasakit og kalami! hahaha

BDW, nice read!
    hell hath no fury than a woman scorned...sakto ba ni mhadz?
    titser shey, kahinumdum man pud ta ani sa kantang For The First Time...aayyyy kilig much
    She is the woman who is willing to share everything with you. But please , don't hurt her, because when a woman's patience is at it's peak, mind you, you'll never know that she was the most lovable woman before .
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_shutter
    wow... indeed you love a woman...
    Never ever make her feel she is unimportant...
    Updated 05-27-2014 at 11:01 PM by shey0811
    But if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold on to her and give her the most you can.

"true" ayaw gyud siya biyae if kita mo ingon ani nga woman
    wow... indeed you love a woman...
    I miss you woman!
    If you want to be a reader, read. If you want to be a writer, write...
    i love to WRITE but its hard for me to write in English. how to improve with this? The fear will strike in my mind first,i fear that is it wrong or good.my word is not that hard.
    @starcatch...I'm so glad we're on the same boat. Boredom is such a very reluctant impetus to writing that when it does strike, I reply to comments no matter how irrelevant and irrational... I just WRITE....
    @starcatch...Most of us deem ourselves unworthy of being role models so much so that we seize to become one. We are not responding to the challenge and have thus been a major contributor to the said problem...
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top