Blog Comments

aawwww...
    ngano man gud mahigugma pa ang tao? lol

mam shey, very nice..
    maka-inspire for me to do the right thing
    thank you for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeaka
    share nako sa FB mam shey okay ra?
    Naa ni sa akong notes sa akong profile sa Fb..heeheh...go ahead share...ok ra...
    share nako sa FB mam shey okay ra?
    very nice mam... ako ni ipabasa ni kuan hehehehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik
    taas kaayo akong comment bahin ani mao sa chat nalang nako gipaabot, hehe.

nice entry shey
    It's women's month and I think men should knew their women more than anything else in the world...Thanks, Sevmik...always a pleasure to write...
    taas kaayo akong comment bahin ani mao sa chat nalang nako gipaabot, hehe.

nice entry shey
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    those that talk to Simsimi usually ask about themselves. it gives us a clue on what kind of minds they have.
    Or they could be just what the application's name suggest, "bored." (in Korean language, or so I was told).

Thanks for the comment, hope to read more of your works...
    those that talk to Simsimi usually ask about themselves. it gives us a clue on what kind of minds they have.
    thanks...you tried it too, right?
    nice one! interesting...intriguing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Uy
    noble profession for humble people in all walks of life.
    Indeed. There will never be professionals without dedicated teachers. I am thankful for the countless teachers who inspired me to be one. Glad to have been their student.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik
    I got nostalgic after reading this...

I remember a highschool teacher of mine telling me that their job ends when they have nothing more to teach us. I wanted to agree. But even then I already knew that the four walls of university teaches only the basics about living. The true lessons of life are outside, which is why a true teacher's job doesn't end just because the student gets perfect scores. A teacher, after all, is far more experienced in life. And experience is far more valubale than book knowledge.

Saludo na jud ko nimo shey, wish I had a teacher like you back then, haha.
    noble profession for humble people in all walks of life.
    maayo paka membro sa federasyon..hehehe
    It's not easy. Wala jud maayong laki sa pagtudlo. The remuneration is meager and humbling yet the experience of molding minds is priceless and fulfilling. Mura kog nagtanom ug kahoy na akong makit-an na nagtubo. Dugay but once mo.grow na, nindot ang tubo, hapsay ang barog sa kahoy.

Yet I get all these fulfillment at the expense of my love life. Wala nako time lage, puro nalang work and nobody understands my passion for my job. Thus, this lovelessness..hehhehe
    I got nostalgic after reading this...

I remember a highschool teacher of mine telling me that their job ends when they have nothing more to teach us. I wanted to agree. But even then I already knew that the four walls of university teaches only the basics about living. The true lessons of life are outside, which is why a true teacher's job doesn't end just because the student gets perfect scores. A teacher, after all, is far more experienced in life. And experience is far more valubale than book knowledge.

Saludo na jud ko nimo shey, wish I had a teacher like you back then, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by shey0811
    Sayo man jud ko ,matulog ug momata, galing lang, madala sa cb tawn...adik naman cguro ko...parehab na unya ko...dmd na jud ni dah...

Tawng ludabi, unsa diay lubad sa pulong na ECHUS?
    dungan ta parehab, haha

nah ambot lang sad, di baya tawn ko ludabi (di ba nahanaw na man na). member ko sa bathalad cebu pero layo ra kaayo ko nila when it comes to binisaya, hehe
    Sayo man jud ko ,matulog ug momata, galing lang, madala sa cb tawn...adik naman cguro ko...parehab na unya ko...dmd na jud ni dah...

Tawng ludabi, unsa diay lubad sa pulong na ECHUS?
    It's in the tiny details, often unnoticed in our fast-paced lives, where we find true beauty. Not just in everything around us but within us too.

Mao diay sayo ka natulog karon hap, sayo na diay ka tigmata, hahaha
    modes of thought are always dependent on the circumstances where they are formed.

resplendent of eras long gone....
    saw this and i think it's perfect for your entry.

GEORGE CARLIN: On technology (EXPLICIT)

I so love the cartoon strip..So true...thanks for sharing....
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top