Blog Comments

try lang ko sis ha? maulaw ta ug magpatugatuga ta..ahahha..sultii na dayon ko kinsa lage to?hehehehe
    cge sis, excited ko mobasa sa imong post nga bisaya.
    Besides, every Juliet needs a Romeo..ahahah
    Kinsa man na sis, ihunghong lang. I am already 30 years old, in a settling age like they said. Gae daw kog idea kinsa na..ahahah
    Dili pa man na kinahanglan nimo, you look very young, murag early 20s pa. Naa man gani naka crush nimo, nagpa hipi lang kay murag still gathering courage pa para magpadayag sa iyang gibati. ehem ehem
    Enough lang cguro na makapanrapo kag tissue sa imong gadugo na ilong..hehhee
    Basin lawom pud kaayo nga bisaya like vahnhelsing, ga labad akong ulo sabot sa iyang posts. LOL
    Mao nana ang kuyaw dina kay dili na jud natural tanan...paBotox lang ta gamay gud..ahahaha
    Nakakita ko the other day shey, an older lady nga murag nasobrahan na cguro to ug plastic surgery, she looked like a cat. She looked freaky jud.
    sis, I will try writing in the dialect. Siguro mas maka.express ko..heehhe
    Updated 10-25-2012 at 12:36 PM by shey0811
    Well, we benefit from your writing man pud, sis. I enjoy reading your posts.
    The challenge therefore is to stop aging with Belo Medical group..ahahahha
    Btaw noh, we get more jaded as we get older.
    Another attack again last night. I guess this takes a lot of getting used to...
    You have a better chance of finding Bigfoot than finding an honest politician. Honest politicos...they're so rare, almost mythical...murag unicorn. LOL
    I used to have these "nightmares" in grade school.
    I have tried praying in the middle of an attack. It helps me calm down. But really, every time there is an attack, I will always feel like it would be my last (like that would be the end of me)....
    I've tried this many times before.. its like when I close my eyes and all I can sense is Darkness.. knowing that I'm already trap in my thoughts and I wana move my body but can't... even one of my fingers I can't move.. I keep on trying and trying to move my arms or feet but still can't.. the longer I'm trap in my thoughts the more fears I encounter... all I did was pray and pray and pray.. when I woke up.. I placed a rosary under my pillow.. and pray always before I sleep, which indeed helps.. coz my mind feels more relax and safe that I have prayed to GOD.
    Your problem is that you campaigned for a person, when you should've campaigned for an idea. When along a person's (say, a public official's) political career path, his/her reputation becomes tarnished, and then you campaigned for THAT person (and perhaps became part of the reason why he/she got elected), then you feel like shit--you feel as if everything you fought for has turned to mud. But, behind the personalities lies the hopes and ideas for betterment. Yes, it's true, ideas cannot materialize without the actions of people in power (in this case, the politicians), but then if you focus your campaign on the ideas being presented, it wouldn't hurt as much if you found out if the person you're campaigning for is only a sack of lies--the important thing is that you know deep inside you that you campaigned for for a sincere hope of change.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by marius
    i don't belong to any criteria that's why qualifications don't matter to me
    I guess it would be difficult to count you in, too! Everything has requirements, including your driver's license.. ahahahhaha....
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top