View RSS Feed

Bigfoot Oracle

1. Mindless thought 8.0

The only way I could be more useless right now is if I actually were a wall. Now, it certainly is true that I'd at least be serving a purpose — specifically a surface for an asshole to lean against … but it could be argued that this is more useless than doing nothing. But I am happy as a clam, so I'll just forget thinking *if I were a wall thinger what'e'r.

Sorry. I think I just nuked the forum blog. I realised the old blog where I dump ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 11:33 AM by Bigfoot Oracle

Tags: 2007, july 15
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Elyens

I believe that there are aliens. I just don't believe that they are highly intellectual and intelligent than man. Flying saucers only exist in our neighbor's kitchen.

I am mentally annihilated by my imaginary alien friends with their ginormous boinkazoids like Megazord's and Greyskull's –we-wiw-wait.. Yeah. My boss asked me to look friendly and minimize my super straight, stinging blunt words ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 11:09 AM by Bigfoot Oracle

Tags: 2007, august 13
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Got no monkey DNA embedded in my genes!!!Nevaaar!

I don't really like debates much as I don't wanna pin down anybody with my flying Kung fu kick just to shut him/her up with 'em nonsense ramblings about the Theory of Evolution and the Big Bang whatever Darwin the dolphin calls it. These are all theories. With that said , Guess or conjecture is also known as Theory by definition. Guessing doesn't give you the assurance that you are right or wrong. Chances are, in guessing, you can always be wrong. ...
    Tags: 2007, august 1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A, B or C

It's a good feeling when you get what you want. But sometimes, there's a sad feeling for those things that you left behind especially when you miss it the most. Now, thinking back 12 hours ago of what happened to my dear life— OMG! I can't remember anything! And life, life always hands us vinegar and tomatoes and onion. The sad part is you have to choose what to use to spice up it up with only

Updated 07-26-2012 at 09:43 AM by Bigfoot Oracle

Tags: 2007, august 25
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top