Blog Comments

Satta Matka's allure lies not just in the potential for financial gains but also in the thrill of deciphering patterns and making calculated decisions. satta matka
    The support team at Master303 is accessible via live chat, email, or phone, providing prompt and professional assistance. isaclive
    Competitive gaming can be physically and mentally demanding.Gaming events often feature panels and discussions. gledek88
    There are some not very pleasant moments here. I have always been against children's sports. There are areas where parents decide for their children from 3-4 years old. It is not right. You need to choose sports as a profession not earlier than high school. This is my opinion. You can always use your passion for sports as a gambler here - [url]https://1xbet.ug/[/url] It is much safer than being on the field and at risk of injury.
    I used to entertain myself by watching NBA games. But that was before politics came to the League. Now I have found a different kind of entertainment. However, [url=http://159.65.81.38/]joker123 indonesia[/url] can also be called a sport. Have you seen the poker games at the Vegas show? The same thing happens in Indonesia, but I'm still far from the level of such players. I prefer not to play high stakes now.
    kevin love is a player who can perform double double no doubt it will affect his team...
    At the very least, their monetary winnings shouldn't be taxed.
    Undoubtedly Mr. Pierced, you are a true-blood green!
    lol haha i agree..
    welcome to LAL steve Nash 13
    4-1 for Miami Champs, i dont see any sign of underdog there...
    There will be no better place for Nash to play his last games but to his hometown alone...
    though i wish to see him wearing dallas uniform again but I will be more happy to see him playing in his hometown...
    Thanks man!

Cheers!
    Question: what if you pick a wrong team before then see another team which suits most of your taste.. Would/Could you be called a bandwagoner?
    Updated 06-23-2012 at 07:25 PM by crossramz
    1st time ive read a blog from an istoryan here in istorya and i can say you have a point.

we may have differences as you and me have debated before but you really have a good point here hehehe

hope everyone can read this though. thing is they wont accept it and you'll be getting more heat from this hehehe

kudos!
    hahahahha!!! ok! nyc one.
    Go ahead man. Feel free to post this. I'd like everyone to read this blog while we're still in the middle of the NBA Finals.
    ^^ people should read this.. mind if I share this to some of my friends in FB? I'll credit you for this blog/article.

My reaction after reading this blog:
    I can't agree more. I think many don't even know that OKC thunder was the Seattle Sonics before the transfer to another city was made. as for the bulk of the heat fans..... hmmmmmm.. ang uban James fans. hehehehe. had the finals been lakers vs boston the ones in okc might be rooting for LA and those in miami rooting for the celtics. im a basketball fan but not to a point that I study every statistic and every transaction that happens throughout the league but i do stand with my team and cheered to the bitter end! Im a fan of both LA Lakers and the Boston Celtics since I was a kid. Im a fan of both for the simple reason that there are 2 people who I saw a lot of loyalty in them. Pierce and Bryant are my basketball idols since even when their teams are having a bad season (not that the lakers lately have been playing badly) they still stick where their loyalties lie. I've seen how kobe struggled with the lakers after shaq left the city, and iv'e seen how pierce played through losing seasons before boston acquired KG and allen. anyways as I was reading your post here, I can't help but remember how everybody was cheering with me against OKC last year when the thunder gave the lakers a run for their money 2 seasons ago. now those same people are cheering for OKC like they were fans since the draft of durant, even telling me how durant scores better than kobe. hahay...

anyways thanks for this blog!

(i may share it as I said earlier, with your permission of course)
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top