View RSS Feed

Kagami-chan

1. The Quality of Life

I have came across an article about this family that "loves our son so much, and he's the the whole world to us. He's been an amazing kid." BUT regretted the chance of aborting him due to his rare genetic syndrome and even planned to tell him when he grows older, that they wish to let him know he was better off killed.

These are the harsh words I've read from an article of a mother who wished to have killed his son because of what he's born with. Pondering, I remembered when
  2. "A Piece of my Heart by Kagami", More than just Crochet, it is for a cause.

I recently made a page on facebook, and it’s not something for me.This is my way of raising funds for my “heart warrior” as his heart surgery might come anytime soon. And we needed funds, not only for the surgery, but for my son’s medicines, and needs.
    Being a mom of a multiple anomaly baby, made me realised a lot of things. One thing is, I don’t belong to myself anymore. Everything isn’t about me anymore. I’m sure a lot of moms could say the same, even with their babies not having to go ...
  3. It's PURPLE day!!!

It's International Prematurity Day! May these miracles' voices be heard! Ready to meet the preemies? Here's the link to them:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4727472&type=1

Different faces, different races, different inspiring stories. May you take time to read their story. And may it touch you in every little way. If these preemies can, why can't we? The only thing you need, is to Believe in Yourself!

Updated 11-17-2013 at 03:02 PM by Kagami-chan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tiny Miracles of Life

Have you ever seen a premature baby being born?
    Have you ever held one and felt his weight?
    Have you ever touched his tiny hands after scrubbing your hands like a mad man to prevent him from getting sick?
    Have you ever seen his tiny feet that no socks could never seem to fit?

Have you ever wondered how such tiny life being born,
    could beat the odds of life?
    Have you ever seen him breathe? His tiny chest moving calmly,
    while different apparatus

Updated 11-05-2013 at 04:34 PM by Kagami-chan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Being Blessed

When you hear someone how unlucky it is for someone to have a special baby & start tracing your life events as to which part have you done wrong or if people would tell you "you must have sinned to have something happen such to you", NEVER EVER BELIEVE THEM. I can tell as much, how untrue those statement are. The fact of having a special baby of my own, have opened my eyes to a list of truth.

Pity I do not accept. Honestly, I don't need people to pity my son. It is ...
  6. Light as Paper

Evening has come again, another day has ended. For me, it's another "day" starting. For the past couple of months, my body clock has been distorted. I ended up being awake the whole night. I could not sleep. I could not bear missing a feeding, and feeling the guilt of making my son "skipped" a meal when we're driven mad into putting weight on the scale for him.

As I picked my hungry little man, I've noticed how much I'm putting effort into picking him up now. I thought,
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top