View RSS Feed

SnowPH

1. In My Pursuit of Happiness..

You never fully realize how good sleeping on your own bed feels until you haven't. There was once in my life where I found myself sleeping on someone else's bed. I stared up the ceiling as I thought about the life I've had forsaken.. And that is just the beginning of how my life started to falter.. completely.

People go through life and things happen to them. Most of the time these things do not turn out the way we expect them to be. In a person's lifetime there

Updated 04-12-2015 at 12:43 AM by SnowPH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Much Ado About Nothing

I am hurt. I am angry. No, I'm more than angry! I feel loathsome. This feeling of disdain, disgust, sending mist into my mind, fogging my judgement in pitch black. None of the involved parties excused.

Half-dead, grieving, hungry, helpless men, women, children, elderly put through living hell; the foul smell of decaying bodies wherever you go; all these while the worthless 40 minutes conversation between Roxas and Romualdez took place. A conversation that only prolonged
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top