View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My first blog

Well, first of all, kudos to sir Beor for the blog here in istorya.

Today, August 25, 2008 is holiday. I'm just here at home. Today, I need a deserved rest just for today. I have lesser time on hibernation especially weekdays. That's why I fall asleep in the office, if I am nothing to do nor bored in the office.

Later, I'll be playing the Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core on my psp. This game's so addicting and yet, so far, it's the best RPG in PSP. That's why ...

Updated 08-25-2008 at 02:48 PM by edgeknife

Categories
    The Smoking area blog
  2. iSTORYA.NET's user blog installed

After doing extensive research on which platform to take, we decided to go with vBblog. The main reason is "forum integration". It is the only option so far that would seamlessly integrate with vBulletin. This means that instead of creating two separate accounts, people who are qualified to use it only need to have 1 user account for both the forums and the user blogs.

This feature is initially available to persons with the following ranks: C.I.A., Platinum Member, & Premium Member. ...

Updated 08-25-2008 at 07:57 AM by BeoR

Categories
    Site Related
  3. Gift

by , 07-08-2008 at 07:38 PM (Words Get In The Way, All The Time)
    today is my 27th birthday.
    i woke up with a bad headache.
    i had little sleep because of a little problem.
    at 9 o'clock, my sister's indifference signaled that it is going to be a long day.

i got warm birthday messages from friends, kisses and hugs from my husband.
    my little Achilles' heel gave me a little surprise: a flower.
    of all the greetings i have received, nothing touched me the most but the loving thoughts of the woman i would die without: ...

Updated 04-26-2009 at 04:13 AM by elvishtattoo

Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top