View RSS Feed

lstorya

1. DJ's and their "LIVE" performance...

Those who listen to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and dubstep like I do, I'm sure there was a point in time in which you would be imagining what it would be like to be up on stage or in the DJ booth mixing and creating music then waving your hands and shouting to people to do the same. Well, hate to rain on your parade but you have been deceived. I'm gonna be doing a reblog or excerpt from deadmau5 on his post "United we fail, we all hit play". Ill post the direct link at the end of this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Best Western Lex Hotel

We decided to kick back, relax and stay one night at Best Western Lex Hotel. We booked through Expedia online as we always do when travelling, really won't talk about the price since that is objective. A one night stay grants you unlimited use of the facilities like the roof deck swimming pool and the gym located juz besides the pool. It also gives you a complimentary breakfast (buffet), well get to the details on those things later on. Let's talk bout the place first.

I'm kinda torn ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Handuraw Food Trip

The reason why I’m writing about Handuraw, even though it’s very common and a lot of people has already been there, is because I ate there like two times in a row in a single week… and I’m also bored as hell right now. The branch that we went to was main one near UP, I never had any idea that they actually have other branches which means I’ve never been to any of the other ones. Me and my family and friends went to Handuraw for my daughter’s birthday and second was juz to chill and hang around ...

Updated 05-20-2015 at 01:26 PM by lstorya

Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top