View RSS Feed

moy1moy1

1. Going Solo to Isla Del Fuego: Salagdoong Beach Experience

March 27 2013

I woke up almost 10:00am, smelling what’s cooking-in inside my host’s humble abode. It was holy week at that time, so it is customary to eat fish. Siquijodnons are fish lovers and they have this affinity on freshness; for they do not buy day-old fish. I then strolled along the streets of Lazi with the blessing that I don’t get lost. I was informed by my friend that I’d be joining them (Highschool batchmates of hers) to go to the beach. Salagdoong Beach that is.
  2. Going Solo to Isla Del Fuego: First Day in Siquijor

March 26 2013

I woke up at four in the morning, barely slept since I spent all evening browsing the internet and mind walking, anxious of what’s going to happen for the day ahead. I packed my things like a kid would; unorganized and all. Took a shower and brushed my teeth. I still remember that time I saw my neighbours boozing over the darkness of dawn, for it was dark in Duljo, Fatima at that time when I left the place.

I took an aircon Ceres bus, which departed at exactly ...

Updated 04-02-2013 at 10:03 AM by moy1moy1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Well played, Mr. Malevolence

Almost at the cliff, I wonder if I can take the leap to utmost hatred. Mind bent on malevolent thoughts, I cannot fathom how disfigured I would become if I succumb to such hate resonating below me.

======================================

One thing I hate the most is for someone to know, and utterly, exploit, my weakness for an hour of mischievous fun;that weakness being me as shallow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It Pays To Choose Your Flowers

As I walked along the sidewalk near E-mall, going towards Novo to buy my daily necessities (footpowder,earbuds etc.) on a typical afternoon, I remembered my good friend's advice to me, which immediately set a time warp, creating a wormhole through my brain.

The recall goes like this:
    ME: Ani! ok raba kaha kung muhatag kug buwak nia? I mean ok rman cguro kai meju ok naman amu tagad.
    HER: ...

Updated 02-15-2013 at 05:35 AM by moy1moy1 (grammar)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Freedom By Death: RIP Lolong

Photo: Ann Cabras

8:05PM Today
    Lolong died in captivity, confirmed by Bunawan, Agusan Del Sur Mayor. Lolong is said to be the largest crocodile in captivity.

9:15 PM
    I saw a post on facebook about this sad news of Lolong's death. I thought it was a hoax but it seem unlikely, for the one who posted it is my friend, a member of A.C.E (Aquatic Cebu Enthusiast) and has ties in Agusan Del ...
    Tags: news
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Under the Shade of Your Parasol

As I walked fast along the sidewalk, stopping and waiting to cross the road, I saw you on a purple parasol. Cold sweat ran into my face after you shouted my name on the opposite side of the road. Waving, I shoutedback, saying "wana kai exam? pauli na ka?".I mean, I know that she's homeward bound, so what am I thinking, asking those questions? Still, she replied: wala ...

Updated 02-04-2013 at 07:44 AM by moy1moy1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. An Ode to Hate: Reasons are Deaf

Reasons to shout
    -Words flying
    Reasons to worry
    -Words so deafening

Bitter and cold
    -Your heart whispered something
    Lies were forged
    -All meant nothing

Black as death
    -My heart regret
    Chill as ice
    -You'll never forget

Please forgive me
    -I'm sick of you
    Please release me
    -I hate you

Hate my attitude
    -Said by her
    I love you
    -Heard no one ever

Sick
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top