View RSS Feed

Warrior Pilgrimage

The personal journal of PinoyApache

1. ISTORYA BLOG #112: Oslob Heritage Town

Featured in Warrior Pilgrimage on March 1, 2011

I HAVE NEVER been there. I sometimes pass by the place going to Santander and know that it is Oslob when I see the welcome sign. But not today, August 18, 2010. I have an errand to do here.

Oslob is a seaside town in Southern Cebu. It has powder-white beaches along its coastline and pristine blue-green waters near the shore where the sand bottom could be clearly seen from the highway. It is 116 kilometers from Cebu City ...
  2. ISTORYA BLOG #109: Tsinelas Charity

Featured in Warrior Pilgrimage on January 22, 2011.

I HAVE FOUND OUT that charity can be very contagious but without the mortal gravity of a viral endemic that I have known happening then and then again on the different parts of the globe. What it lacked in lethality though it gave up with more empathy and compassion...and much much love...

It all started as a one-man social action center in the hinterlands of Guadalupe two years ago and it won converts from Boy Toledo ...
  3. ISTORYA BLOG #91: Endurance Training

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on August 8, 2010

IT IS THE MIDDLE of summer, April 18, 2010. The hillsides are brown and the creeks are dry. Camp Red, meanwhile, is in training mode. The mainstays – Boy Toledo, Ernie Salomon and I – are towing a trio of bushcrafter wanna-bes – Niño Dizon, Dave Uy and Brady Betonio. Tailing along is Wil Davies (aka Jungle Wil) of Jungle Wild Adventures.

The route is Bebut's Trail, a beautiful trail that I have discovered on ...
  4. ISTORYA BLOG #88: Starbucks Hill

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on July 8, 2010

FOLLOWING UP ON my February 28, 2010 complete exploration of the last stretch of Bebut's Trail, a route which start from the back of the Our Lady of Guadalupe de Cebu Parish that I discovered on January 10, I brought Boy Toledo, Ernie Salomon and Glen Domingo on May 21 to assess for themselves the condition of the route.

Glen D brought with him his coffee maker and we brewed coffee in a small upland community ...
  5. ISTORYA BLOG #85: 1st Cebu Blog Camp 2010

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on June 15, 2010

THIS BLOGGER REPRESENTED this personal blog and its niche in the recent 1st Cebu Blog Camp 2010 being held in CAP Arts Center, Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City on May 22, 2010. I get the chance to meet online blogger friends offline like Estan Cabigas, Xerxes Bernadez, Ka Bino Guerrero, etc., and it was a very great fellowship of website owners, SEO gurus, techies and advertisers.

I registered online at the last hour ...
  6. ISTORYA BLOG #44: Photoblogging a Quick Trip to Manila

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on April 11, 2009

THE LAST TIME I have been to in Metro Manila was in March 2006. That was three years ago. Now, I get the chance to visit her again on March 24 and 25, 2009 afforded by my employers to process the licenses of the new firearms of Tactical Security and Detective Agency, Inc. This time I get to travel by air, round trip, thru Philippine Air Lines.

I left home at seven in the morning of March 24 to travel by taxi ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top