View RSS Feed

jothecontentguy

How to start your own Siomai Business

Rate this Entry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golden siomai cebu philippines chicken beef japanese dumplings siopao chili sauce-0346.jpg 
Views:	3231 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	16012

Here's an interesting read for today. Ever wanted to start your own business but could not think of one? you can add this to your list. There is no doubt that majority of us likes dimsum. Siomai, siopao, dumplings, etc. I mean who doesn't? It's easy to eat, fun to chew, the taste is delicious and more importantly... a bang for a buck! (or a peso). Whether its for breakfast, lunch, snacks or dinner, you can eat dimsum all day, any day and that's a proven fact! You seldom see a stall selling siomai with no customers for the next 15 minutes. Why? because everyone loves siomai and if you know of someone who doesn't eat siomai, don't trust them. They are aliens from planet mars (just joking). Everyone just loves it. It's tasty and affordable

Why come up of a siomai business?

1. The size of your stall only requires a minimum of at least 2 x 3 feet. It's like kids selling lemonade on the sidewalk. You don't need a very big space to start the business
  2. The required capital to start the business is very - very - very - cheap and you can sell the siomai per piece at a minimum of 150% profit margin (yes allow me to discuss this to you on this blog).
  3. It's a no brainer. You don't need to be a rocket scientist or even have a bachelor's degree to start this business. Only requirement is simple math. It's just an exchange of monetary value (or in Filipino term, "Barya" or "Sukli").

Let's get to the point and talk about the capital required to start the business (since all business starts with capital). Now believe it or not, there's a life hack to this one. While there a lot of suppliers out there, I am going to share to you a very valuable information that can really get you straight to the siomai business and start earning (yes, thank me later). I found a food factory who manufactures a variety of dimsum products, specifically siomai. You will not believe how much they are selling it. The prices of their siomai is only 2.75 pesos per piece! (yes you read that right. It's two pesos and seventy-five centavos per piece). An average siomai is being sold at 6-8 pesos per piece. That's how much profit margin you make per piece if you get your siomai supply to them. But before anything else, allow me to introduce to you who the supplier is. The supplier is... *drum rolls*....

Continue reading: @jothecontentguy: Content of the day: How to start your own siomai business

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top