View RSS Feed

Little_Mermaid88

1. How do i forget thee?

since I can't sleep and Ed Sheeran's song is urging me to write about how messed up this is.

so how do I forget thee?
    when you still make my heart flutter everytime u call me with that special nickname,
    when u say things that make me hope?

everyday I talk to myself and say that im stronger than my attraction to you. and everyday I fail. because every-f*ckin-time u make me fall harder.

so how do I forget thee?
    when everytime ...

Updated 09-22-2017 at 12:25 PM by Little_Mermaid88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dayuhan

before i clock out today, i'll share with you one of my favorite poet's masterpieces, it encompasses mostly what i feel for this person that i can never seem to let go.

in time...

Dayuhan

Natapos ang lahat
    Niyakap kita at sinabing “kidlat”
    Alam ko ako ay kulog
    At pilit man kitang habulin hindi tayo mag-aabot
    Tumawa ka lang, hindi pinansin ang mga palad kong naninigas sa pagmamakaaawa
    Ang mga labing pinapula ko lamang ...

Updated 02-24-2017 at 09:00 AM by Little_Mermaid88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. one day...

One day, you’ll remember the girl who loved you so much that she forgot to love herself.You’ll remember her when you wake up, when you eat, when you’re about to sleep. She will be your greatest nightmare. You will be the one crying, and she will be the one happy with someone else.

One day, you’ll regret losing her. You lost the girl who did everything for you. You lost the girl who was always there for you when no one else is. You lost her because of your ego. You lost the girl who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Promises

You were just another guy who was bored with life and then you met me
    And then all of a sudden we made plans together --- to travel, to meet each other's parents, to work things out even if we're far away from each other.

I promised myself that I wouldn't fall in love with you.
    But it was 4am, and we were laughing way too hard and I felt so happy for the first time in a long time,

..and then I knew I was screwed.

But then I found out you used me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hanging

it sucks when you don't know where you stand in a person's life, knowing you can be thrown off anytime.

when you're like more than friends but not really, or when you're like lovers when it's not otherwise..

to treat someone as ordinary, when in fact he is very special.
    to keep calm, though you're obviously jealous.
    to smile even in deep pain.

Updated 09-01-2015 at 04:44 PM by Little_Mermaid88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Seriously?!

u only like girls who don't take you seriously. kung tarongon ka, di ka ganahan.

nya kai nagtarong man ko nimo. ayaw ko ingna kai ni-ingon imong mama nga mas maayo pako kaysa imong ex, balik rapud ka dayon?

did you ever stop and think about what happened after u ruined my life?!

it took a lot of time and a lot of messed-up situations to get to my peace of mind right now. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. disoriented

i wanna believe that you're this perfect guy and everything you seem to be is true.
    but when i look at you, really look at you, i can tell that i'm just barely scratching the surface.
    you're that book, with the pretty cover, the one that i just can't wait to get into. but you should never judge a book by its cover, because now that i've read far enough into you that i just can't put you down, there will be a twist... and everything will change... and by the last page, i'll be heartbroken. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top