View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. In comitatu lupórum

Adrift in the sea of thoughts,
    I ponder how I should describe my essence in it's present state.
    I have been gloomy all this time,
    thinking and thinking on things worth living.
    Wounded by despair and anxiety, my soul is famished.
    Still, I wonder, what might urged me to do things
    that will describe me as someone loathsome?
    Still, I wonder why I deserved to be called as such,
    yet I don't see anything good from someone who called me as such.
    Shall
  2. Expectations blinds us — Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to...

Just because someone doesn’t love you
    the way you want them to,
    doesn’t mean they don’t love you
    with everything they have.

Like all sweeping assertions that brush aside exceptions with a broad stroke of pen, this too must be taken with a pinch of salt.

It only means that the person who falls short of your expectations in love, may also be loving you but in their own way, but projecting a wrong image because of their failure to openly express and ...

Updated 04-27-2016 at 12:52 PM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. LOVE: used and abused.

The word "love" is used and abused for the expression of different sets of feelings.

The word love is used as an expression of affection towards someone else (I love you) but it also expresses pleasure (I love chocolate). To make it a little more complicated, the word "love" also expresses a human virtue that is based on compassion, affection and kindness. This is a state of being, that has nothing to do, with something or someone outside yourself. This is the ...

Updated 04-28-2016 at 10:18 AM by gracie7

Tags: love
    Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  4. Fall in LOVE with someone you haven't met

You fall in love with them as a person for their personality that you just haven't considered their appearance, how they look or act. -G

Yes, it is possible. Just as possible as falling in love with anyone else that you met anywhere else. Love is time-consuming, exhausting, dangerous, often expensive, and usually counter-productive.

Some say "love is blind", but how many times have you pursued someone only because you thought they were beautiful or handsome? ...

Updated 07-27-2016 at 01:23 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. The Process

She’s probably the most brilliant person I’ve ever met in our organization. She’s got charm and wittiness that are difficult to reckon with. She’s got terrific organization skills, too. Small wonder her name is always mentioned come programs and tasks. She’s almost perfect. But there’s the rub. However brilliant she is, her relationship is almost facing a down fall.

All her life, there was always this one guy. It is like her world only revolves around him. He has become part of her ...

Updated 05-27-2012 at 02:31 PM by shey0811

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. to the woman who have my baby's daddy

by , 06-23-2014 at 05:57 AM (straight from the heart...)
    it's weekend.no work.i cant sleep at this wee hour coz i am now used to being awake at night.as i watch my son sleeping,i cant help but pity him.he is just 2.he cant speak well yet.he cant even say "mommy"..he calls me "dadi" or sometimes 'adi',short for dadi.hearing him call me dadi actually breaks my heart.it is a sad truth that he'll never have his dadi.how am i going to explain to him someday where his dadi is?how am i going to tell him that his dadi left us?how am i going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Parable of the Stick

The Parable of the Stick
    By Rodion M. Herrera

Once upon a time, two boys chanced upon a long straight stick on the river bank. The stick was quite long, almost twice as high as a person, so they decided to break it in two. However, the stick didn't exactly break in the middle, so that one of the sticks was longer than the other one. The taller boy decided to give the shorter stick to the other boy, who was shorter than him. The short boy merely smiled and shrugged. Then they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top