View RSS Feed

xxkatgorgeousxx

1. You Meant to Her More Than Anyone Else

She hates the term ‘almost relationship’ because it implies that you two weren’t close enough. That you almost meant something to each other. That you almost had something wonderful.

But that’s not true at all. You meant the world to her. You were the person she thought about from the second her phone beeped in the morning until her head sunk into her pillow at night.

You were the person that she told all of her friends about, the person that she replayed conversations ...

Updated 05-11-2017 at 09:45 AM by xxkatgorgeousxx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Perfect

He said to me "You're perfect,
    and I want you to be mine."
    But I felt I wasn't worthy,
    and to be perfect, I'll need time.

I knew it would be worth it,
    I could be better if I tried,
    then he got tired of waiting —
    and I watched my chance go by.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Angels

It happens like this. One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else ― closer to them than your closest family. Perhaps this person carries within them an angel ― one sent to you for some higher purpose; to teach you an important lesson or to keep you safe during a perilous time. What you must do is trust in them ― even if they come in hand in hand with pain or suffering ― the reason for their presence ...

Updated 02-23-2017 at 01:08 PM by xxkatgorgeousxx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Regrets

Timing is irrelevant when two people are meant for each other. It's what I once believed.

But we met during a time when I was such a mess, when I still had so much to figure out. How could I have known how crucial every word, every action was or how losing you would be something I would always regret?

If only you could have met me now, how different it would be. How much I have changed. How I have grown. I learned so much from all the mistakes I made with you. I just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Patience

Patience and Love agreed to meet at a set time and place; beneath the twenty-third tree in the olive orchard. Patience arrived promptly and waited. She checked her watch every so often but still, there was no sign of Love.

Was it the twenty-third or the fifty-sixth? She wondered and decided to check, just in case. As she made her way over to the fifty-sixth tree, Love arrived at twenty-three, where Patience was noticeably absent.

Love waited and waited before deciding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. When Love Arrives

When Love Arrives
    by Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye

I knew exactly what love looked like – in seventh grade.
    Even though I hadn’t met love yet,
    if love had wandered into my homeroom,
    I would’ve recognized him at first glance (love wore a hemp necklace).
    I would’ve recognized her at first glance (love wore a tight French braid).
    Love played acoustic guitar and knew all my favorite Beatles songs.
    Love wasn’t afraid to ride the bus with me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The One

I don't want you to love me because I'm good for you, because I say and do all the right things. Because I am everything you have been looking for.

I want to be the one you didn't see coming. The one who gets under your skin. Who makes you unsteady. Who makes you question everything you have ever believed about love. Who makes you feel reckless and out of control. The one you are infuriatingly and inexplicably drawn to.

I don't want to be the one who tucks you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top