View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Korea: An essay from a Korean

(Reprinted in its original, unabridged, unedited form since 2003)

FILIPINOS always complain about corruption in the Philippines. Do you really think the corruption is the problem of the Philippines? I do not think so. I strongly believe that the problem is the lack of love for the Philippines.

Let me first talk about my country, Korea. It might help you to understand my point. After the Korean War, South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. Koreans had to
    Categories
    Thoughts
  2. Almond Kisses

Always wanted to start blogging again. I actually have another blog, or two, that I neglected. I made a new one but it's still empty because I'm still trying to figure out the 'concept' or theme because I didn't want to be just blabbering there, eventually get bored, and abandon it again. So for the meantime I'll be writing some stuff here.

Anyway, below is a picture of my flash drive (looks so cutesy doesn't it? bought it for its retractable slide cover), a single Kisses chocolate, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Harp

Thank goodness someone has already posted in my thread about harps. I always felt that thread was ignored most of the time since no one has posted for such a long time now. I feel great having somebody fill in such emptiness..

Updated 09-04-2008 at 08:58 PM by cosplay

Categories
    Hobby
  4. Rylynn

YouTube - Andy Mckee - Rylynn - Acoustic Guitar - www.candyrat.com

This song has inspired me many times, yet it is just one of my favorite songs that I haven't yet worked on until today. It required a partial capo to be placed on the 5th fret along strings 6, 5, 4, and 3. I had nowhere to find a partial capo until I went to ASALONGA music store this afternoon. It was priced at 350 pesos and I immediately took and paid for it.

Upon reaching home, I relaxed and undressed ...
    Categories
    Hobby
  5. A sad news

I just received an infraction today from a moderator. Oh my, it was a bit disappointing to read that message when I logged in to this account. I think I have to leave a note of reprimand to those cosplay members who have been posting in the sticky threads lately, particularly in the "What are you listening to right now" thread where the infraction was based upon. They should be informed about their misbehaviour and observe proper decorum the next time that they access this account. ...
    Categories
    Thoughts
  6. Cosplay makeover

Ever wondered about my username? It comes from a mixture of two known self-explanatory words; "costume" and "roleplay". It's a coined word that originated from Nov Takahashi.

From the Japanese studio called Studio Hard, he coined the term cosplay – a contraction of the English-language words costume play – while attending the 1984 Los Angeles Science Fiction Worldcon. He was so impressed by the hall and masquerade costuming there that he reported about it frequently ...
    Categories
    Beauty...
  7. Andy

The acoustic guitar does have its own upbeat music after all, thanks to a man named Andy. The music this guy offers is just as good as what I have been thinking long before. He knows exactly where the notes go for an emotion to just rip off your heart, similar to a technique called NLP or neurolinguistic programming. Just wondering of he ever knew Silva the Ultramind...
    Categories
    Hobby
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top