View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dealing with bad neighbors

For many of us, it is a dream come true if we just moved into our very own condo in Cebu City. That's until you hear the loud noises of your neighbor every night. Your dream home might just turn into a nightmare in an instant. The fact is, you can choose the property where you want to live but you can never choose your neighbors. Chances are you might not get along and become great buddies with your neighbors, here are few tips to handle a bad neighbor situation:

The loud noises ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Background check your broker before working with thme

After your search online for properties available on the market and you are ready to contact the developer or real estate agent. Because of the excitement and the hype, you might miss some important things to check like the history of the real estate professional.

Check reviews from previous clients

Most agents have their own websites, and they have a page where their customers can give them a review. It's important to check these review to give you a clue
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Safe Condos for your little ones

A young newlywed couple just bought their first condo. Since they are expecting a baby in a few months, they picked a property where it is near the hospital, shopping mall, schools, office Etc. Their home is located in a strategic location with excellent neighbors, fun and loving environment. Typically, condos are designed for small family and sometimes there's no space for a play area for kids. However, there are way to make more room and here are some tips to make a safe and childproof area.a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Farewell, 2016.

Dear Ones -

OK.

Let's do this.

Let's say our goodbyes to 2016.

But let's think for a moment, really seriously, about HOW we're going to say our goodbyes to 2016.

The easiest and least thoughtful way to do it is by saying, "F*ck you, 2016!" — which I keep hearing people say...

And listen, I GET IT.

It's been a hell of a year. I won't review the major facts on a global level, because ...
  5. lechon belly craving tried Nora's Lechon of Carcar

I am fun of lechon specially bellies but i remember 2 years ago i tried the Cebu Lechon Belly, it was really different taste sa original lechon... but at that time i create a new ingredients for a belly which is now i can say i made if perfectly.... the crispiness and the tenderness hmmm i love it... someday u can visit to the south maybe u can try our lechon belly
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noras lechon2.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	15351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noras lechon.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	15349   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noras lechon1.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	15350  
  6. It's Time You Forgive Yourself For The Things You Got Wrong in 2016

It's time to exhale.

After all, it has been a long year. And we've had our breaths baited for too much of it. So take a moment. Get comfortable. Sink into yourself. And allow yourself permission to let go. Uncurl your fingers. Slow your breath. Loosen your grasp on the anger you've held onto, and forgive yourself for what you didn't get right this year.

• Forgive yourself for trusting the wrong person. You couldn't have predicted the future and you owed it to yourself

Updated 12-25-2016 at 06:39 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  7. You can't force someone to be with you

Here's the truth...

Being pretty doesn't keep a man. Being honest doesn't keep a man. Being loyal doesn't keep a man. Treating a man good doesn't keep a man. Being there for a man doesn't keep a man.

Caring about a man doesn't keep a man. Making an effort doesn't keep a man. Paying attention to a man doesn't keep a man. Spending time with a man doesn't keep a man.

You could have the best intentions, you could have the most sincere feelings, and you could ...

Updated 12-23-2016 at 03:28 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
Page 16 of 262 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top