View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Reasons to visit the Philippines

You’ll meet the warmest and welcoming people

Filipinos are known to be hospitable and friendly. Wherever you go you will be greeted with smiles on their faces not because they are selling something it's just they way they are. They will treat you like you've known each other for a very long time.

Everyone speaks English

When traveling to South East Asia, one should learn a few native words like asking for directions. It's difficult sometimes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Because of You, I Know I Deserve More

Sometimes, people walk in and out of our lives without much reason. They come and they go and we are not better or worse without them. They're just gone and that's okay.

But you were something different.

When I first met you, I thought this is it. This is the guy I've been waiting for. This is the one that's going to work out, to be something really special.

But we cannot always have people that are good for us. And you were not what I needed, just ...

Updated 03-22-2017 at 07:50 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Gracie's thoughts
  3. Questions that needs to ask before you decide to move in

When you are really close to purchasing a new property, it is important to ask these questions before you choose to close the deal. Investing in an is not a joke, and you need to choose the best one for you and your family.

How much is the property tax?

A smart way of searching for a new home is to know more about the property taxes of the area. These fees vary from every location or cities. Typically, if it is in a booming city then the taxes would be higher, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Love Finds Us When We Least Expect It

I tried out love before, and like many other times, I lost it. I gave myself room to grieve and gave my heart time to recover. And then the moment came where I fortified walls that were built up way high, even froze my heart because I had been afraid of how many more times I would get hurt again.

But see the day came where you were the cradle to my life. You showed me unconditional love like I had never been shown before. Eventually, I have let myself love again. I decided to open ...

Updated 03-14-2017 at 07:43 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. Beginners wanted to sew

For sewing machine lover or wanted to sew, we are giving free basic tutorial to enhance your skill to sew. who wanted to about sewing machine portable multi-stitches just give us message. we are seller of sewing machine here in cebu located at (john faver store) consolacion corner jugan brgy. pitogo. to the hobbyist of sewing we can unite to educate some people wanted to sew or love sewing but they don't know, now the change it is when you buy sewing machine in us all privilege and benefits you ...
  6. Perfect

He said to me "You're perfect,
    and I want you to be mine."
    But I felt I wasn't worthy,
    and to be perfect, I'll need time.

I knew it would be worth it,
    I could be better if I tried,
    then he got tired of waiting —
    and I watched my chance go by.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Woes & Whys

Mind is twisted, heart is devastated. Why does love have to be so complicated?

Breathing slowly, feeling lonely. Why doesn’t love lead us to our one and only?

Always failing, not succeeding. Why does love keep on evading?

Hands are trembling, chest is pounding. Why does love leave us aching?

Eyes are teary, feeling weary. Why does love have to be dreary?

Always faking, never admitting. Why does love allow us to keep on
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 262 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top