Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By armado

Why do you like basketball?

This discussion is about "Why do you like basketball?" in the "Basketball" forums.
Why do you like basketball?...

Default Why do you like basketball?

Why do you like basketball?

I love him because it is an active game, you won’t die of boredom. On basketball I met people with whom I am now in a very warm relationship. I don’t have a favorite team for which I am a fan and I don’t have a favorite player. I just like this sport.

can you clarify this "warm relationship" business?
    slakker likes this.

I also like basketball. At one time I even played professionally, but I had to quit the field of a knee injury. Although I have not moved away from sports, now I work as a coach and make successful bets, thanks to my knowledge and the website of sports statistics https://777score.ke/

There are several reasons to like basketball. First of all, like the other games, it burns your calories, improves your heart functioning and mental health. However, if we look at its other than health benefits, then it also makes you social and even gives a chance to live a better life. Especially if you are associated with known teams and clubs.

On the contrary, if we analyze the industry-related benefits of basketball, it creates jobs and offers good salaries to associated people. Especially if you want to start your sports management career, then basketball could be the right sport because it conducts big events like NBA and needs a huge workforce. So, if you want to start your career in sports management, then platforms like this https://www.thesportexec.com/ could assist you with everything. Basketball also offers you to pick the right category to serve in this industry. Likewise, you can perform in management, physical fitness and even in the digital marketing sector of sports management.

Moreover, an average salary of an NBA manager is around $53,458, and for sure, you can also grow a lot in the basketball management field.

6.    Advertisement