Page 1575 of 1793 FirstFirst ... 156515721573157415751576157715781585 ... LastLast
Results 15,741 to 15,750 of 17925
Like Tree1603Likes

Boston Celtics

This discussion is about "Boston Celtics" in the "Basketball" forums.
thanks ^...

thanks ^

Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post

We still have FAB este FAV!

DA was admitting that it was his wrong pick and it didn't pan out. He added for some cash just to dump him against a guaranteed deal of Melo to Greene's non-guaranteed deal. But for us, wanting to avoid the repeater tax, it's a great trade. Getting out DA's blow pick and avoiding repeater lux tax sounds good deal for me as we are in rebuilding. Maybe we are set this offseason or I don't know if there are deals may occur suddenly.

New updates..

Antoine Walker discusses the past, present, and future of the Boston Celtics - CelticsBlog

Nice interview however he made 1 mistake about PP staying as a Celtic.. PP publicly said that he didnt want to be part of a rebuilding team and that he wanted another shot at a title..

He looks great in this interview.. I hope he gets another shot in life now.. Most prolly as an asst coach, he was suppose to be the savior of the franchise back in the late '90's and liked him a lot back then.. He was a complete player and the f only" we had drafted Timmy back in '97, things wouldnt have been the same w/ 'Toine and we wouldnt be able to land PP in '98..

James Posey a candidate to sign with the Boston Celtics as a member of Brad Stevens' coaching staff - CelticsBlog

This guy! I remember this guy hugging everybody on our team before the game starts during our '08 run! That was really funny! Kind of odd actually.. Hehehe He'd be a great hire actually.. He's a team player and would be able to help our young guys specially Coach Stevens.. So, i like this move if he gets hired..
    emorain and StingerRay like this.

^i thought it was a very big blow to the team when the celtics lost james posey during the 08-09 season. very clutch shooter and premier defender. i also hope he'll get hired by the celts.

StingerRay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post
    We still have FAB este FAV!

DA was admitting that it was his wrong pick and it didn't pan out. He added for some cash just to dump him against a guaranteed deal of Melo to Greene's non-guaranteed deal. But for us, wanting to avoid the repeater tax, it's a great trade. Getting out DA's blow pick and avoiding repeater lux tax sounds good deal for me as we are in rebuilding. Maybe we are set this offseason or I don't know if there are deals may occur suddenly.
    ...and then the Griz waived him!

Elite Member Platinum Member emorain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I miss our Celtics so baaaaaaad.
    StingerRay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emorain View Post
    I miss our Celtics so baaaaaaad.
    Nice avatar, sis!

Ako pud mingaw na sa Celtics. One more month to go kay hapit na pre-season!

----

Mingaw ang development sa ato team, here's Coach Brad Stevens envision for our team this upcoming season!

CSNNE.com: What style of play do you envision for this Celtics team, and will that be the same or different from the style you are accustomed to coaching?

STEVENS: "I don't think style of play is defined by coaches. I think it's defined by who the players are. You try to fit with your players to the best of their abilities at both ends of the floor, while at the same time provide a framework for which we can all work together.

"What I would like to do and what I see as a really positive thing with this group, is playing in transition with a lot of spacing. We have bigs that can really shoot the basketball. We have guards that are very athletic that can get into the paint. We got a couple of wings that can run the floor and do things in transition that are really high level. And then we got guys that can score off spacing, that can score off cutting and score off the bounce."

CSNNE.com: And what about the other end of the floor?

STEVENS: "The other side of the ball, we want to be as connected as we can be. I'm a big man-to-man guy. We will mix in some zone here and there and we will do some things in certain situations that's a little unique. But we will play hopefully an aggressive, solid man-to-man defense."

SOURCE: Q & A with Celtics coach Brad Stevens | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com
    Last edited by StingerRay; 09-03-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    emorain likes this.

11.    Advertisement