Page 1570 of 1793 FirstFirst ... 156015671568156915701571157215731580 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,700 of 17925
Like Tree1603Likes

Boston Celtics

This discussion is about "Boston Celtics" in the "Basketball" forums.
Hilak ta gamay beh. Thanks for the memories KG and PP!...

doi

Hilak ta gamay beh. Thanks for the memories KG and PP!

Keep your eyes on Brad Stevens at 0:05.

No reaction. Cool and calm as he casually walks away. He knew that the ball was going in..

IN DEFENSE OF RONDO

Rondo certainly is not a disruptive force on our team. Hes a dynamic player, and we love the kid. So, were not looking to trade Rondo because he was late for a playoff game or because he has some growing up to do. SOME OF OUR 30-YEAR-OLD PLAYERS HAVE GROWING UP TO DO AS WELL"
    - Danny Ainge

The next quote is with regards to the alleged report that Rondo dropped an F-bomb on Rivers in the locker room during a team meeting

I stood up and I did what I did. Doc stood up and said something, and that was it. I stormed out and left. That was it. I went home that night and thought about my actions. I talked to KG, and I came back the next day and apologized to the team.
    - RR9

celtics - Rajon Rondo rifts are overrated - WEEI | Ben Rohrbach

Hello world!

Sad to see PP go.. Been watching him since '98.. Really matured after the '04-05 season.. Took the cudgels of the franchise and embraced Celtic Pride after that season.. Will miss him the most and will be awkward to watch him in a different uniform..

Still, DA robbed the Nets of 3 future 1st rd picks & now this:

Celtics acquire very valuable $10.3 million traded player exception in trade with Nets | CelticsLife.com - Boston Celtics Fan Site, Blog, T-shirts

This team is way better equipped moving forward in getting back to being a contender than they were in '02..

DA's got lot of movable assets..
    Last edited by pierced; 07-16-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    emorain likes this.

celtics waive kris joseph and sign brazilian center Vitor Faverani to a 3 year deal. wa ko kaila aning vitor, may unta mu pan out ni nga signing.

Lupig sila Doc and Clippers sa pag kuha ni Adams. Great hire!

Boston Celtics rumors 2013: Former Chicago Bulls assistant coach Ron Adams will be hired to join Brad Stevens' staff | masslive.com

- - - Updated - - -

Lupig sila Doc and Clippers sa pag kuha ni Adams. Great hire!

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/inde..._2013_for.html

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    celtics waive kris joseph and sign brazilian center Vitor Faverani to a 3 year deal. wa ko kaila aning vitor, may unta mu pan out ni nga signing.
    From Fab to Fav. Looks like Fab's career in Boston is in jeopardy.

More Braz-zers in our team. Sign back Bosa and add Nene soon. Brazil Celtics!

Seen some of his highlights. He got range. He shoots full court better than Andrew Bynum.

---

Another great hire in addition to Steven's staff. Welcome to Boston, Ron Adams!

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o0ulZzFyzjU/UeU5tA08t2I/AAAAAAAAAhE/leLDpULby7M*******ron_adams_will_be_the_man_in_charge_of_the_interne ts_favorite_team.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by StingerRay; 07-16-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    slakker and emorain like this.

Fab might be the next White Mamba!

FAQ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    Hello world!

Sad to see PP go.. Been watching him since '98.. Really matured after the '04-05 season.. Took the cudgels of the franchise and embraced Celtic Pride after that season.. Will miss him the most and will be awkward to watch him in a different uniform..

Still, DA robbed the Nets of 3 future 1st rd picks & now this:

Celtics acquire very valuable $10.3 million traded player exception in trade with Nets | CelticsLife.com - Boston Celtics Fan Site, Blog, T-shirts

This team is way better equipped moving forward in getting back to being a contender than they were in '02..

DA's got lot of movable assets..
    We can't say that DA robbed the Nets since it's impossible to determine how much those draft picks really worth - especially the 2016, and 2018. If the Nets be in the playoffs, most likely the 2014 pick will be really low. Draft picks could turn out to be fool's gold. Those picks might get the Celtics some scrubs and you paid 2 legends for it. In that case Nets robbed the Celtics. But we won't know it for now after 2018. It's way too early to tell.

Plus, both teams has different agenda. Nets are on a "win-now" mode while the Celtics are rebuilding.

11.    Advertisement