Page 3720 of 3743 FirstFirst ... 371037173718371937203721372237233730 ... LastLast
Results 37,191 to 37,200 of 37430
Like Tree3294Likes

L.A. Lakers

This discussion is about "L.A. Lakers" in the "Basketball" forums.
Originally Posted by fish lakers already signed jamil wilson... 10 day contract. I dont know this kid but I've read that he is shooting 43% ...

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    lakers already signed jamil wilson... 10 day contract.
    I dont know this kid but I've read that he is shooting 43% from 3, hopefully he can still shoot once he wears that Purple and Gold =) Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle and Larry Nance Jr are on the trading block and might be traded before deadline. All I can say is.. Go Lakers Go!!!

2 game winning streak - Good job! our guys playing well and shooting was on our side today, Randle played great basketball but sometimes he has this tunnel vision when he has the ball. Lonzo Ball was not his usual self in scoring but his defense with 5 steals, 11 rebounds and 11 assist is something that no other player can do, btw, he is the first Lakers to have a double-double without the points =D. Wish Nance Jr, Randle and Clarkson will not get traded soon Go Lakers Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boss_Jackal View Post
    I dont know this kid but I've read that he is shooting 43% from 3, hopefully he can still shoot once he wears that Purple and Gold =) Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle and Larry Nance Jr are on the trading block and might be traded before deadline. All I can say is.. Go Lakers Go!!!
    atras ang lakers sa signing ni jamil wilson, kay naay kaso sa iyang ex... tungod sa STD... hehehe!

i would like to take back what i said, d ko ganahn ni cousins sa lakers. lavar + cousins would a be a disaster. dmc is really good but lisod if naa nasad chemistry problems samot mu hinay progress sa atong team

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbing Calm View Post
    i would like to take back what i said, d ko ganahn ni cousins sa lakers. lavar + cousins would a be a disaster. dmc is really good but lisod if naa nasad chemistry problems samot mu hinay progress sa atong team
    ok ra na bro kung naay lain star player... lisod kung siya ra isa makuha sa lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    ok ra na bro kung naay lain star player... lisod kung siya ra isa makuha sa lakers.
    paul george ra gyd ako pangandoy bro hehe

It's game time against the Spurs, so far so good, shots are falling from outside, defense is active. Hopefully we can keep up and make it 3 in a row =) Go Lakers Go!

First 3 game winning streak of the season for our Lakers as they beat the injury-aging Spurs, Brandon Ingram was insane killing his defender with his basketball skills, Lonzo Ball played solid game as well scoring 18 points, 10 rebs, 6 asts and 4 stls. It's a good day for Laker land! Go Lakers Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Boss_Jackal View Post
    First 3 game winning streak of the season for our Lakers as they beat the injury-aging Spurs, Brandon Ingram was insane killing his defender with his basketball skills, Lonzo Ball played solid game as well scoring 18 points, 10 rebs, 6 asts and 4 stls. It's a good day for Laker land! Go Lakers Go!
    next stop, dallas, memphis, and OKC... 3 road games... hopefully magpadayon ang pagdaog sa lakers

make it 4 straight W! hopefully they can make it 5 against memphis!

they are picking it up on defense

11.    Advertisement