Which Autoshop in Cebu or Mandaue is good with Diesel engine and Automatic transmission

This discussion is about "Which Autoshop in Cebu or Mandaue is good with Diesel engine and Automatic transmission" in the "Automotive" forums.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a shop here in Cebu City or Mandaue City that can fix the problem with poor acceleration on a diesel ...

Default Which Autoshop in Cebu or Mandaue is good with Diesel engine and Automatic transmission

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a shop here in Cebu City or Mandaue City that can fix the problem with poor acceleration on a diesel engine with automatic transmission.

The following auto shop are already a no no to me:

1. Borromeo Service Center (Inside Caltex or Gorodo): Let them replace a by pass hose, and they use a hose (scrap from previous repair) that isn't for my car force bend it to fit and cost me 3 times what the auto supply price (original) and with overprice labor cost.

2. Ultra Automedic : Every time I went there I always have to spend more to repair other problems that is not related to the original, there was also a time I went there to replace my tires and the mechanic told me that it was my suspension parts that is causing it to wear fast, so I let them fix it cause I know the suspension is also make noise. It cost me almost 15k replacing a lot of suspension part and still it rattles on bumpy road. End up I still have to buy new tires.

3. Roadstar : I have a friend that bought an alarm for his new car, at first it took them whole afternoon just to install it, but then my friend have to go back there almost every month cause the alarm got damage (replacing the module 3- 4 times), then they told my friend they will no longer replace the alarm cause its more than 4 times and blaming my friend for the replacement. So he ask me to check it, it turns out that they connect it directly to the motor of the central lock which cause the relay of the alarm to burn (conflict with the car original Central Lock) gosh how stupid. I advice my friend not to go back cause they might destroy his central lock and void his warranty of the car. I have had installed alarms for my car from different car accessories shop and unusually it took and hour or more only and never had problems. Also I remember they ask for 13,500 just to change the ATF of my Transmission but it only cost me 6k on Nodalos beside Cokaliong (sad they don't do repair)

So can anyone suggest a trusted auto shop (aside from the 3 I mention) to help me fix my car? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by JamesCo; 01-20-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: change alarm to central lock, correct spelling

I had heard about Automekanica, I'm not sure with the spelling. Can anyone share some comments on this shop?

anyone can help? need to fix the engine of my car

Try to search for Nikoi Lab on FB.

You won't regret it.

5.    Advertisement