Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

fuel consumption of your 2.0 L car engine (share mo pls)

This discussion is about "fuel consumption of your 2.0 L car engine (share mo pls)" in the "Automotive" forums.
pls share your fuel consumption with your 2.0L car engine. 1.) average for city drive 2.) average for high way drive 3.) matic/manual transmission 4.) ...

Default fuel consumption of your 2.0 L car engine (share mo pls)

pls share your fuel consumption with your 2.0L car engine.

1.) average for city drive
    2.) average for high way drive
    3.) matic/manual transmission
    4.) car model

let me start.
    1.) 6.5 km/L
    2.) 9 km/L
    3.) matic
    4.) hyundai coupe

mga 6 to 7 liters kung traffic mas ubos pa jud.

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar
    City driving - 1 : 5
    Highway driving - 1 : 7
    Automatic
    2005 Honda CR-V 4 X 2
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

1.) City - 1:9
    2.) Highway - 1:10
    3.) Manual
    4.) 1977 Mitsubishi Celeste (4G63t engine swap)

city 1:5
    highway 1:7
    manual transmission
    Nissan maxima 90

city 1:5
    highway 1:7
    matic
    Mitsubishi Eclipse turbo 2nd gen

Banned User
    murag grabe lage kaayo na inyo mga consumo mga sirs? amo toyota corona exsior 2.0 manual kabantay ko dili kaayo kalas ug gas. i went out this afternoon and the gas left was 1/4 in the meter. i didnt calculate the kilometers ha pero i travelled from guadalupe to ayala - hipodromo - maguikay, mandaue - canduman - usc talamban - as fortuna - subangdako, mandaue - hiway - mango avenue - jones avenue then ni u-turn ko going to osmena blvd to escario - ayala - hipodromo back to mango avenue then to guadalupe. do the math na lang kung pila tanan ka kms. i refilled my tank and all it took to get back to the 1/4 line is 300 pesos (5 ++ liters, petron blaze).

im sure many of you will say fuel gauges cant be used to compare fuel consumption. yes this may or may not be true but pondering on the route i have went to and the refill gas i spent already makes me smile, at least my 2.0 corona exsior isnt that bad at all. hehehe

good for u bro..
    Quote Originally Posted by pd79 View Post
    murag grabe lage kaayo na inyo mga consumo mga sirs? amo toyota corona exsior 2.0 manual kabantay ko dili kaayo kalas ug gas. i went out this afternoon and the gas left was 1/4 in the meter. i didnt calculate the kilometers ha pero i travelled from guadalupe to ayala - hipodromo - maguikay, mandaue - canduman - usc talamban - as fortuna - subangdako, mandaue - hiway - mango avenue - jones avenue then ni u-turn ko going to osmena blvd to escario - ayala - hipodromo back to mango avenue then to guadalupe. do the math na lang kung pila tanan ka kms. i refilled my tank and all it took to get back to the 1/4 line is 300 pesos (5 ++ liters, petron blaze).

im sure many of you will say fuel gauges cant be used to compare fuel consumption. yes this may or may not be true but pondering on the route i have went to and the refill gas i spent already makes me smile, at least my 2.0 corona exsior isnt that bad at all. hehehe

i know manual trans are better in general for several reasons like, during start up, matics have higher rpms to heat d engine whereas wala ni sa manual..and sa matic, u cant use neutral wyl running bcoz wen u put yo drive again dis can coz damage to ur transmission..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast