Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What is JDM for you?

This discussion is about "What is JDM for you?" in the "Automotive" forums.
^ I know it's not totally JDM because of the driver's seat.... U want some JDM thing?! or Really from Japan?! Here's an example of ...

^ I know it's not totally JDM because of the driver's seat....

U want some JDM thing?! or Really from Japan?!
    Here's an example of that.... Nissan Skyeline :

Japan Tags in the front and at the back MD Tags... lol that's the JDM!!! I was just telling if u want a look like JDM, u can have like the first photos that I posted... and duh?! It's illegal kaha dri if imo seat naa sa right... It doesn't mean that ur car's seat need to be at the right side to be a JDM... saunz... huh?! Lol... unless ang car is pang shows lang.... Cars na naa'y specs and other stuff from Japan is already JDM. U're right it should be look like the Japan cars, but binuang na cguro if u put ur car seat at the right. hahaha

"it needs to be converted on how the WRX's in Japan would look like" <-- I know! That is why gani, they sell like lip and other stuffs here in US from Japan, so that their cars looks like JDM... but it doesn't need the car seat to be change to the other side to be JDM... unless if it's not illegal dri. hahaha

note : dili ko bai... lol

the cars posted by saijo_18 are not RICED OUT,....... there clean as hell,.... (not to be mislead of the picture i posted)

i would just appreciate that people know what there talkin' about.... and not to use the JDM word more often,.......
    and about those Japanese beginner stickers,....... those we're kool (about 5 years ago!!!!!) but its just played out now
    why do you need a sticker to let people know that your car is JDM
    Last edited by cHoLoCoY; 07-07-2008 at 08:07 PM.

@ saijo_18 : ahhh,..... so "dai" di-i? lol,.... so that avatar with the suby,.... thats ur ride?

what happen to that other avatar the 1 with a pretty girl,... who was that

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saijo_18 View Post
    ^ I know it's not totally JDM because of the driver's seat....

U want some JDM thing?! or Really from Japan?!
    JDM thing or from JAPAN are the same hehehe .

Here's an example of that.... Nissan Skyeline :
    Its SKYLINE by the way unless its a typo .

Japan Tags in the front and at the back MD Tags... lol that's the JDM!!!
    Actually NO . The car being a NISSAN SKYLINE , the car itself is a JDM car sold only to JAPAN and the reason why it has MD plates is because it was imported from Japan but I doubt if it is not a trailer queen .

I was just telling if u want a look like JDM, u can have like the first photos that I posted... and duh?! It's illegal kaha dri if imo seat naa sa right... It doesn't mean that ur car's seat need to be at the right side to be a JDM... saunz... huh?!
    Mao gani JDM CONVERSION hehehe . Looking like JDM or JDM CONVERTED are totally different . BTW ... your example of looking like JDM is not really JDM at all , you even said by just putting GREDDY PRODUCTS make sit one when in fact GREDDY is US made , ilahang mother company which is TRUST is from Japan and that is probably close to be JDM from your definition .

Lol... unless ang car is pang shows lang.... Cars na naa'y specs and other stuff from Japan is already JDM. U're right it should be look like the Japan cars, but binuang na cguro if u put ur car seat at the right. hahaha
    First , all cars has SPECS mapa JDM or USDM na , all cars has stuff also . The point is , when we say JDM , its an automobile MANUFACTURED only , and only in JAPAN . Not sold anywhere else unless its a rebadged model . Now if its seat are located in the left hand side , its not JDM becuse in japan , its RHD .

I know! That is why gani, they sell like lip and other stuffs here in US from Japan, so that their cars looks like JDM... but it doesn't need the car seat to be change to the other side to be JDM... unless if it's not illegal dri. hahaha
    Actually ,I dont need to souped up a SUBARU WRX , all I need to do is go to Japan , buy 1 and import here in the US . If that is too expensive , the closest one would be convert it , by converting it doesnt mean it has to be DECORATED este cosmetically and aesthetically modified but change its USDM factory settings to JDM settings , bisan ipabalin ang seats and wheels sa left by just converting the itty bitty things found in a SUbie ie tuning knobs , speedometer , seats , chins , wheels , etc . It should not be aftermarket BTW but OEM parts .

note : dili ko bai... lol
    Sorry YADZ !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by cHoLoCoY View Post
    @ saijo_18 : ahhh,..... so "dai" di-i? lol,.... so that avatar with the suby,.... thats ur ride?

what happen to that other avatar the 1 with a pretty girl,... who was that

@ Cholocoy : no! It's my bf's car... Lol... Ako tung naa sa pic. hehehe...

@ Springfield : Ahhhhhh!!! I c... btw, u're also here?! lol I mean, US?! Ot.....

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar
    Actually .... im in BANAWA ... south side BANAWA represent ! Hehehe ...
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

sheit,....... im from South Side Cebu to (Basak, Mambaling),.... came down to represent,..... "holla a chur boi,...." lol,....

@spring & cholo, taga awto.tk man mo.. hehe

mga bro, unsay tint if JDM

Quote Originally Posted by Mik2x View Post
    mga bro, unsay tint if JDM
    talking about JDM looks. I advice NO TINT para makita unsay JDM Mods inside or outside in your car.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast