Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hope to learn Graphic desinging

This discussion is about "Hope to learn Graphic desinging" in the "Arts & Literature" forums.
Thank you for the thread, it is always interesting for me to learn graphic design, very nice! I often design some interesting and good looking ...

Thank you for the thread, it is always interesting for me to learn graphic design, very nice! I often design some interesting and good looking Lapel Pins which I then sell online, so it is really important to me

Quote Originally Posted by VeraP View Post
    I have an idea to learn Graphic designing..But I do not have any drawing or painting skills? Is it useless to try it without any artistic skill?
    First of all, you need to understand that painting and graphic designing are not the same things. To learn graphic designing, it is not important how good you are at drawing. You should have a good grip over designing clips arts, banners, logos, infographics and flyers with the help of graphic design tools.

In this regard, you can get help from available online tutorials or just visit YouTube and find graphic design tutorials for beginners there. You will find numerous videos. Similarly, you can also use online designing tools like BannerBoo, Canva, GIMP and Blender to know how these tools work. On the other hand, as a novice, you should follow these banner maker blogs to enhance your knowledge about making custom and animated banner ads and other graphic designs.

It could also be a good idea if you install Adobe Photoshop on your PC and start designing through free online tutorials. Later, you can also enrol for any graphic design course.

Best of luck!

3.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12