Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Tattoo question

This discussion is about "Tattoo question" in the "Arts & Literature" forums.
you can do permanent tattoos or just use the tattoo paper way, the permanent tattoo you need go to professional agent to finished it, my ...

Default well,you can make permanent tattoo

you can do permanent tattoos or just use the tattoo paper way, the permanent tattoo you need go to professional agent to finished it, my company sell tattoo tools and eyesbrow manual microbalding pen so i know some infos about it, it is very easy for you make tattoos at the professional agent, if you do not want it permanent,you can just buy tattoo paper from amazon or other place,ususally it is very cheap but can last 1-2 month. and then you can changed to other pattern
    hope this can help you

nahan ko anang mala joaquin bordado.. i like people with tattoos.. di lang ko pde .. so watch them lang

Asa ta pwede makapahimo og custom tattoo design?

OK raman magpa Tattoo, basta di lang mo mang-apply ug work for abroad. Most agencies won't accept you if you have these ink in your body. Tattoo is art. It express who you are. Ang nka lahi lang is imong panit ang gi drawingan. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by marzzz21 View Post
    Asa ta pwede makapahimo og custom tattoo design?

Naay daghan artist mubuhat ug custom works bro. Ian Cabrido, Carlo Gabiana, Dencio Ceniza, Ann Savage, Russell Racho, Harryboi Ruiz etc. Check lng na ila mga works sa FB boss

Had my tats when I was 15a quote from a great Russian composer from the Romantic period
    on my left shoulder and a on each of my thumb and now it's been 17 yrs already. Times have
    changed coz back in the day, I get raised eyebrows from teachers, classmates and even from
    my own barkada. When the sh!tty emo metalcore in the mid2000 became trendy, poser teens
    and fans alike did the unthinkable; full-sleeve tats and large ear plugs. I am guilty of having ear
    plugs though.

Just a reminder that some countries still do not accept job applicants with tattoos, Japan is #1.

First tattoo naku was like 3 years ago. Dugay nku ganahan magpatattoo pero dili lang ko kay gusto nku makadonate ko ug dugo. Pero sa kadaghan nku attempt na mo donate, cge lang ko kahagbong kay low ako hemoglobin. Wala ko kapasar para mo donate. So, nakadecide ko na magpatattoo. Duha na ako tattoo karon ug plano nku na mag patattoo ug daku sa bagtak dapit. F di lang siguro strict ang akong gtrabahoan, basin dugay na pd ko naa nay half sleeve tattoo.

Sakit? medyo sakit jd xa, depende asa ka patira.
    Sa mga judgemental, oks ra. Just remember: "No matter what you do, good or bad, people are always gonna have something to say about it."

Maid in Heaven Premium Member MollyMillions's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    your choice TS , its a form of art.

noy
    full sleeve tattoo on my left arm, planning to have another full sleeve on the other arm. before it used to express attitude and some rebellion to some extent apart from artistic expressions, now it's a trend. still love tattoos maski pag overrated na.

I personally want to get a tattoo. I think they're creative and I love how it speaks so much of the person who has it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast