Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Tattoo question

This discussion is about "Tattoo question" in the "Arts & Literature" forums.
you can do permanent tattoos or just use the tattoo paper way, the permanent tattoo you need go to professional agent to finished it, my ...

Default well,you can make permanent tattoo

you can do permanent tattoos or just use the tattoo paper way, the permanent tattoo you need go to professional agent to finished it, my company sell tattoo tools and eyesbrow manual microbalding pen so i know some infos about it, it is very easy for you make tattoos at the professional agent, if you do not want it permanent,you can just buy tattoo paper from amazon or other place,ususally it is very cheap but can last 1-2 month. and then you can changed to other pattern
    hope this can help you

nahan ko anang mala joaquin bordado.. i like people with tattoos.. di lang ko pde .. so watch them lang

Asa ta pwede makapahimo og custom tattoo design?

OK raman magpa Tattoo, basta di lang mo mang-apply ug work for abroad. Most agencies won't accept you if you have these ink in your body. Tattoo is art. It express who you are. Ang nka lahi lang is imong panit ang gi drawingan. hehehe

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12