Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree5Likes

VIVO smartphones


This discussion is about "VIVO smartphones" in the "Android Devices" forums.
kinsa nakasuwai ani nga gadget?? didto ko sm gahapon, daghan namaligya ani ngadto..nindot bya og specs, pas2 na kay octacor nya 3gb ram, under 10k ...

  1. #1
    Elite Member mikyAt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,070
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default VIVO smartphones


    kinsa nakasuwai ani nga gadget??
    didto ko sm gahapon, daghan namaligya ani ngadto..nindot bya og specs, pas2 na kay octacor nya 3gb ram, under 10k price.
    mangayo unta ko sa inyo feedbacks sa nka panag.iya ani nga device.
    eRRS and mhackz like this.

  2. #2
    Junior Member anneganda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    277
    Up ky nangita pud ko ug feedbacks

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    ok ra sad ang vivo phones, on-par with xiaomi/meizu types pero di man mamaligya ug flagships ang naa sa SM. you need to order online or sa gawas para makapurchase. But Vivo has one of the best audio in the market, mainly their Vivo Xplay Elite 5, Vivo Xplay 5 with their 32-bit audio, pildi pa nila ang LG V20, HTC 10 ug Axon 7 in terms sa sound output.

  4. #4
    C.I.A. DEMONOCIETY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,750
    Blog Entries
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Reginald II View Post
    ok ra sad ang vivo phones, on-par with xiaomi/meizu types pero di man mamaligya ug flagships ang naa sa SM. you need to order online or sa gawas para makapurchase. But Vivo has one of the best audio in the market, mainly their Vivo Xplay Elite 5, Vivo Xplay 5 with their 32-bit audio, pildi pa nila ang LG V20, HTC 10 ug Axon 7 in terms sa sound output.
    salamat sa feedback naa pa koy laing ngutana unsa masulti ninyo sa iyang picture? camera?

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    salamat sa feedback naa pa koy laing ngutana unsa masulti ninyo sa iyang picture? camera?
    ok ra ang camera, decent. di kaayo nindut kung ikompara sa iphone, samsung pero pyts na.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    usa sa ilang mga devices (kalimot ko unsa to nga device) usa sa highest sa antutu benchmark
    intonorange likes this.

  7. #7
    C.I.A. Chipmunk888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,317
    vivo v3max.

    one of the fastest android phone i have ever used specially in heavy graphics performance. high quality materials with magnesium alloy body plus updates.

    and about the camera, let this untouched/unedited photograph of mine made using vivo speaks for it:



    **shot during evening in professional mode setting
    marzzz21 and Echelnalf like this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member marzzz21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    vivo v3max.

    one of the fastest android phone i have ever used specially in heavy graphics performance. high quality materials with magnesium alloy body plus updates.

    and about the camera, let this untouched/unedited photograph of mine made using vivo speaks for it:



    **shot during evening in professional mode setting
    Nindota gud og kuha ani boss . . . ga plano raba unta ko mupalit og Huawei P9 da, pero murag okay naman ni para nako . . .

  9. #9
    C.I.A. Echelnalf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,666
    Kita ko ani sa nga model sa net ba: Vivo Y21L. Available ni sa ato? Looking for a budget smartphone.

  10. #10
    Elite Member dab_s_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    vivo v3max.

    one of the fastest android phone i have ever used specially in heavy graphics performance. high quality materials with magnesium alloy body plus updates.

    and about the camera, let this untouched/unedited photograph of mine made using vivo speaks for it:



    **shot during evening in professional mode setting
    for me and with what my eye sees..., very impressive shot...

    gi-unsa ni pag shoot? adjust to 'professional mode' and then just point and click without a tripod?

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Windows Mobile Thread (Smartphone and PocketPC)
    By ikee in forum Gizmos & Gadgets (Old)
    Replies: 3300
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 11:44 PM
  2. SmartPhone 1 - Memory Card
    By cc_3125 in forum Gizmos & Gadgets (Old)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 11:12 AM
  3. SmartPhone 1 (PLS CLOSE NANA KO INSTALLER)
    By cc_3125 in forum Gizmos & Gadgets (Old)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 10:03 AM
  4. VIVO (video in, video out) HOW TO USE?
    By weedmeister in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:56 AM
  5. smartphone users...
    By zyLe in forum Websites & Multimedia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top