Want To Buy: which is better mitsubishi montero sport or toyota fortuner?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

which is better mitsubishi montero sport or toyota fortuner?

This is a discussion on which is better mitsubishi montero sport or toyota fortuner? within the Vehicles, Parts, & Accessories forums, part of the Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds category;

Default which is better mitsubishi montero sport or toyota fortuner?

please share your ideas we are comparing the latest models..
    this would help me a lot in choosing a future car
    thanks!

Default Re: which is better mitsubishi montero sport or toyota fortuner?

My experience sa toyota fortuner during nag claim ko sa OD ky ako ge pa retach kay naka bangga ko ila raman dokdokon kay gamay ra daw lumping nya pintalan balik pero di man mailhan mora man japon original,,,while sa ako miga montero dali ra kaayo ky ila man jud alisdan bamper bag o,,,sa ako lang na ha,,,basin na tymingan lang sad ko ato,,dugay2 jud sa ila shop diha reclamation, 1week kapin kay daghan sad naka reserve,,

nag plano pd kog palit ug sakyanan..nglibog ko unsai maau..akong napilian ang toyota fortuner nga diesel ug ang katong mitsubishi adventure pd..unsai mas nindot?? nya kanang dli kalas ug gasolina?

Quote Originally Posted by yorlie View Post
    nag plano pd kog palit ug sakyanan..nglibog ko unsai maau..akong napilian ang toyota fortuner nga diesel ug ang katong mitsubishi adventure pd..unsai mas nindot?? nya kanang dli kalas ug gasolina?
    Brad ug pareha diesel imo pili-an di jud ni kalas gasolina!!! joke,,bitaw kalas ang fortuner kay dako man makina compare to adventure nya barato sad spare parts ,,,,wa kaha ta ma saag ani ? morag naa man buy & sell ,,

mrA

Montero sport
    • Has better engine performance especially on high speeds.
    • Smooth Handling on highspeed & not that great on off road or terrain requiring a lot of winching.
    • It has paddle shifters and the unbeaten VGT Turbine (good for highspeed acceleration and fuel efficiency)
    • If possible, Get the GT-V variant.

Toyota Fortuner
    • Has good interiors but the new exterior doesn't appeal to me imho.
    • The 2.7 VVT-i gasoline or 2.5 D4-D diesel is underpowered. Not that great for an SUV especially on a big & heavy fortuner.
    • Where it excels is on the top of the line trim; the 3.0 D4-D V. But maybe out of your budget.
    • Very firm ride. Excellent for highspeed maneuvering like driving fast and on long winding mountain roads.

You should consider that the resale value of the montero sport is higher than a fortuner.
    Fortuners are old cars and there's nothing new about them, It's showing its age.
    Fortuners or toyotas for that matter get updated every year or so, usually cosmetic. If you're concerned about it, buy the montero sport.

SIR....I CHOOSE MITSUBISHI MONTERO. I have driven ALTERA,FORTUNER,MOHAVE, SORENTO,DMAX,FORD EVEREST,NAVARRA .Over all performance the MONTERO EXCELLED thats why I got the MONTERO GT-V LIMITED EDITION last year sa december.I am with speed and Handling so I CONSIDERED this specks from TOP GEAR.MONTERO SPORT 2.5 liter eng./horsepower 176/torque 350.Toyota Fortuner 3.0/Horesepower163/torque343.ISUZU ALTERA 3.0/horsepower146/Torque315/FORD Everest 3.0 154/torque 380.... If you compare the montero has a 2.5 engine but it surpasses even a 3.0 displacement or bigger engine.Even the pajero 3.2 engine lags behind the power of the MONTERO especially if you get the 4x2 VGT...its the fastest and quickest diesel SUV in its category and I have tested it myself going to daan bantayan and going to transcentral highway..GET THE MONTERO , you will not regret it. thanks.
    xenon_ian likes this.

Montero FTW!

sir how many kilometers per liter of diesel in terms of fuel consumption of montero sport.

Quote Originally Posted by ear2ear View Post
    SIR....I CHOOSE MITSUBISHI MONTERO. I have driven ALTERA,FORTUNER,MOHAVE, SORENTO,DMAX,FORD EVEREST,NAVARRA .Over all performance the MONTERO EXCELLED thats why I got the MONTERO GT-V LIMITED EDITION last year sa december.I am with speed and Handling so I CONSIDERED this specks from TOP GEAR.MONTERO SPORT 2.5 liter eng./horsepower 176/torque 350.Toyota Fortuner 3.0/Horesepower163/torque343.ISUZU ALTERA 3.0/horsepower146/Torque315/FORD Everest 3.0 154/torque 380.... If you compare the montero has a 2.5 engine but it surpasses even a 3.0 displacement or bigger engine.Even the pajero 3.2 engine lags behind the power of the MONTERO especially if you get the 4x2 VGT...its the fastest and quickest diesel SUV in its category and I have tested it myself going to daan bantayan and going to transcentral highway..GET THE MONTERO , you will not regret it. thanks.

sir how many kilometers per liter of diesel in terms of fuel consumption of montero sport?

Proud MONTERO owner! yeah!(.)(.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast