Taare Zameen Par (Every Child Is Special)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Taare Zameen Par (Every Child Is Special)

This is a discussion on Taare Zameen Par (Every Child Is Special) within the TV's & Movies forums, part of the Entertainment category;

Blog Entries

Default Taare Zameen Par (Every Child Is Special)

Hello guys... I just finished watch this movie.... a bollywood movie... most of the cast came from 3 idiots....

I have no words to express how i felt while watching this movie. I must have cried at least 5 times during the movie. Forgive me for being a cry-baby but it was so touching that anyone could easily burst out!

To start with, Taare Zameen Par is a must-watch movie. It just not told you that every child is special, it also leads you to think (and this is why I rate it as top-notch movie) the pressure building upon young generation by their so called parents, relatives, teachers and all.

The movie deals with a boy suffering from dyslexic. As a dyslexic child, the boy has difficulties in reading, writing and understanding letters, words and sentences. His world is fill with wonders that no one else seems to appreciate; colors & shapes that are just not important in the world of adults, who are much more interested in things like homework, marks and neatness. And the boy just cannot seem to get anything right in class. For that, he gets punished by his parents, teachers, and friends. Later in the movie, The parents being as traditional parents are not ready to accept his deformity. The boy is sent to a boarding school where all his hopes, passion & imagination died. When everything is down, ‘the angel’ show up to the screen, his art teacher. It is then that how his teacher bring back the boy’s lost creativity and the boy rises above all odds to face this ‘cruel’ world.

Watching this movie should be an eye opener to all parents about the kind of pressure the education system puts on young kids. Being a topper and doing extremely well in academics is not everything in life. It should also open the eye of schools to kids with learning problems and they should not be confused with kids who have psychological problems.

Hats off to the director too. The screenplay is very nice. Story flows naturally and audience can identify the characters easily. There is a beautiful portrayal of emotions. The child actor Darsheel Safari depicts any normal naughty kid. An immaculate acting by such a small kid is praiseworthy. Cinematography is excellent and songs are appropriate to the situations. A movie which has a social message, is a replica of the society and (again) a must watch for everyone. It comes second after Slumdog Millionaire!

So what is the best thing about this movie? Unlike most big-budget-glamorous Bollywood/Hollywood flicks, this movie entertains you, and still makes you think. It carries a message that life is really not about getting the top grades and competing with others, don’t try stretching all the fingers..they might break! Sometimes in life, it is healhty to be slow and dumb

"Putting Your ambition into the child is worst than CHILD LABOR"

two thumbs up....!!
    MarLouDX likes this.

Blog Entries
    Aamir Khan japon ni?

Blog Entries
    yup....aamir khan gihapon ni

Default Re: Taare Zameen Par (Every Child Is Special)

asa ta maka download ani?

basta maka basa ko og bollywood ang musod sa ako otok kay si badalandabad hound doggie haha

bitaw tistingan daw na nako tan.aw... drama na sya sah?

Just watched the movie today...nindot kaau...very touching. Happy Ending...Then as a parent, ato jud ipa feel sa atong anak nga cared and loved sila.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jess_lm View Post
    Just watched the movie today...nindot kaau...very touching. Happy Ending...Then as a parent, ato jud ipa feel sa atong anak nga cared and loved sila.
    korek......................

share lng nko

Do you think it is sweet that Aamir Khan is showing Darsheel Safary support?

Darsheel Safary Promotes 'Zokkomon' with Aamir Khan
    http://www.desihits.com/news/view/da...-khan-20110420

Bollywood actor Darsheel Safary promotes his next flick, Zokkomon, alongside, Aamir Khan.

mo tan-aw unya ko ani...

i've also seen this movie and i can really say that it's one of the best movies i've ever seen.. nice jud kaau ang storyline and nindot sad jud modala si aamir khan..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast