Vajrayana-The Path Royale - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Vajrayana-The Path Royale

This is a discussion on Vajrayana-The Path Royale within the Spirituality & Occult - OLDER forums, part of the Spirituality & Occult (Old) category;

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    ot: let not your heart be bothered, sir

i think being antagonized by others is another way to practice the art of no mind. hmmmm...kinsay makig away diha?
    thanks miyay.

-------------------------------------

vajrayana.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Charm View Post
    you know what homo what im so against of is the misused of the word mysticism, the word christian, occultism,,,,
    anybody who knows how to read & has a good memory can do what your Jose lagotan is doing....yes i agree that JL did attained some mastery,,,,the mastery to exploit simple minded people like you,,,
    whats the difference between bro. Eli & Jose lagotan? their source of panloloko
    but of the same breed,

I think sir Freelancer was just simply mesmerized by the timely answers that JL provided to him when he needed it most,,,
    & again im actually helping you to be free from the swendling of this JL homo

Its so simple homo one does not need the caliber of freud or jung to judge a persons motives,,,so simple your JL is the worst example (behaviorally speaking) of what he is "preaching"

Jose Lagotan is more of a MISTAKE rather than a MYSTIC

But for freelancer, in fairness with you sir i think your best w/o the touch of JL,,im sure you have good intentions its just that even if its a figure of speech,,yung lightning evolution?,,,it really did mar the quality of mysticism,,

a very serious accusation... how did you know about this? books, newspaper, from other people? so mas nakabalo pa ka ky sa iyang mga students?

it seems they are studying mysticism like you... what do you know about quality of mysticism? how did they misused the word mysticism?

Default Reply to Lovely Charm

I saw your blog. By fatherís side I am from Davao, by motherís side, I am a Cebuano. I am a lifetime member of AMORC and I am not a member of OHGRC, KMCE nor Vajrayana and will never be. I am content with AMORC. Itís my school. I am Visayan, pure Visayan, but I am a Filipino. What you are doing is that you are revealing that you have that dangerous mentality called crab mentality. Many old Rosicrucians know me and I am a doctor by profession. I know personally Frater Jose Lagutan or I may say Jo. I am instrumental in building one of the first hospitals in Davao back in the early 60ís. By the way you must know that Jo was never expelled in AMORC. Even the grandmaster of AMORC Australia went here to win him back to AMORC. He declined for reasons, maybe personal to him. I belong to the Silent Council of AMORC of the direct healers and invisible helpers of Imperator Ralph Lewis. And Jo is one of the highest member of this Silent Council. Jo became a member of AMORC at the age of seventeen. Where were you at that time? Donít you know that he healed one Cebuano of Leprosy, a monk of lupus, and a young man from L.A. of Parkinsonís? And even I was healed by him of a certain disease. You know what kind of diseases are these my friend? These are incurable diseases. And you say Jo is fraud? And Jo was the very asset of AMORC in the Philippines. Itís a shame on our part that he left the Order. And before you criticize Frater Jo Lagutan, you better investigate his background. You better ask old Rosicrucians who he is. You may ask Frater Cunanan, the owner of Bay View Hotel and one of the finest accounting firm and some of the owners of big corporations here who are Rosicrucians. He is their secret financial adviser and he does not receive any payment from them. And do you know that Frater Jo travelled to Tibet, Nepal & India and lived there among yogis and initiates? I pity you. Your envy and jealousy of Jo is too much. Iíve noticed that you are a wide reader or maybe a wild reader of books. I will just say to you finally, you cannot know Jo or as you call him Jose by reading books or saying hearsay about him. Donít you know that he has written books here in the Philippines and in abroad and choose not to receive a single cent? Think about this my friend. He is lecturing, writing books, healing persons, advising persons regarding business and financial matters and yet does not receive anything? Donít you think you are barking at the wrong tree? You are maligning a person who is helping our people, the Filipino people. Beware my friend. Maybe karma is already on your tail. This will be my last communication with you. As a doctor and lifetime member of AMORC, I think you need help. You need help badly.

Frater, where did you found this? just send me a private message.

Post Reply to Lovely Charm

Originally posted by Lovely Charm: well good for you sir Freelancer you prefer to see JL differently & i wont take that away from you,though i still maintain that his a swindler (oh how i wish to get hand of the certificate coming from the original members of Ross in cebu cutting off ties w/ him due to his "mystical performance"

But its another storey if you insist about lightning-speed evolution,,,because it teaches kundalini?
    as you can see your defining the process w/c takes place "when" it is aligned or unobstructed, hence appearing lightning speed.
    but i guess your totaly neglecting the process itself,,,as far as occultism is concerned- many lifetimes po
    sir freelancer,,,,you cannot forcibly accelerate the alignment of chakras, granting what you think of kundalini is what im also talking about,,
    this is not my claim sir,,read authentic books coming from authentic occult groups & you will see that the development of the so called "kundalini" serpent fire is not a matter of casual endeavor..

if i may say,,you really need a Master,,maybe one of the masters of the "great white brotherhood"
    not unless you will also claim that Jl attains the last initiation to be considered as an arhat,,maybe ahat.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

If you have read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda, he said that you can attain Illumination or Cosmic Consciousness this life time by practicing Kunadalini or Kriya Yoga. He also said that "One round of perfect Kundalini is equivalent to 1 year of evolution".

Even in Tibet, Short Path is being practiced which they call Mahamudra or Dzogchen.

And Mr. Jose Lagutan knows all about these and more. Why do you hate him so much? Maybe you're an expelled member because of your bad manners and misconduct.

Last edited by 10101; 10-20-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Charm View Post
    well good for you sir Freelancer you prefer to see JL differently & i wont take that away from you,though i still maintain that his a swindler (oh how i wish to get hand of the certificate coming from the original members of Ross in cebu cutting off ties w/ him due to his "mystical performance"

But its another storey if you insist about lightning-speed evolution,,,because it teaches kundalini?
    as you can see your defining the process w/c takes place "when" it is aligned or unobstructed, hence appearing lightning speed.
    but i guess your totaly neglecting the process itself,,,as far as occultism is concerned- many lifetimes po
    sir freelancer,,,,you cannot forcibly accelerate the alignment of chakras, granting what you think of kundalini is what im also talking about,,
    this is not my claim sir,,read authentic books coming from authentic occult groups & you will see that the development of the so called "kundalini" serpent fire is not a matter of casual endeavor..

if i may say,,you really need a Master,,maybe one of the masters of the "great white brotherhood"
    not unless you will also claim that Jl attains the last initiation to be considered as an arhat,,maybe ahat.

by 10101
    If you have read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda, he said that you can attain Illumination or Cosmic Consciousness this life time by practicing Kunadalini or Kriya Yoga. He also said that "One round of perfect Kundalini is equivalent to 1 year of evolution".

Even in Tibet, Short Path is being practiced which they call Mahamudra or Dzogchen

And Mr. Jose Lagutan knows all of these and more. If you want to know these go to him and learn. Why do you hate him so much? Maybe you're an expelled member because of your ill manners and bad conduct.
    Now you know. (Manny Pacquiao)

If you have read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda

I have that one

There are also some great works released by Paramahansa Yogananda

In fact I saw one thread title here in S&O is One of his works

It was Featured in Los Angeles Times 2004.

ty..
    Last edited by SEED OF LIBER; 10-20-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Default A reply for lovely charm

Quote Originally Posted by a Rosicrucian, F.R.C. View Post
    I saw your blog. By fatherís side I am from Davao, by motherís side, I am a Cebuano. I am a lifetime member of AMORC and I am not a member of OHGRC, KMCE nor Vajrayana and will never be. I am content with AMORC. Itís my school. I am Visayan, pure Visayan, but I am a Filipino. What you are doing is that you are revealing that you have that dangerous mentality called crab mentality. Many old Rosicrucians know me and I am a doctor by profession. I know personally Frater Jose Lagutan or I may say Jo. I am instrumental in building one of the first hospitals in Davao back in the early 60ís. By the way you must know that Jo was never expelled in AMORC. Even the grandmaster of AMORC Australia went here to win him back to AMORC. He declined for reasons, maybe personal to him. I belong to the Silent Council of AMORC of the direct healers and invisible helpers of Imperator Ralph Lewis. And Jo is one of the highest member of this Silent Council. Jo became a member of AMORC at the age of seventeen. Where were you at that time? Donít you know that he healed one Cebuano of Leprosy, a monk of lupus, and a young man from L.A. of Parkinsonís? And even I was healed by him of a certain disease. You know what kind of diseases are these my friend? These are incurable diseases. And you say Jo is fraud? And Jo was the very asset of AMORC in the Philippines. Itís a shame on our part that he left the Order. And before you criticize Frater Jo Lagutan, you better investigate his background. You better ask old Rosicrucians who he is. You may ask Frater Cunanan, the owner of Bay View Hotel and one of the finest accounting firm and some of the owners of big corporations here who are Rosicrucians. He is their secret financial adviser and he does not receive any payment from them. And do you know that Frater Jo travelled to Tibet, Nepal & India and lived there among yogis and initiates? I pity you. Your envy and jealousy of Jo is too much. Iíve noticed that you are a wide reader or maybe a wild reader of books. I will just say to you finally, you cannot know Jo or as you call him Jose by reading books or saying hearsay about him. Donít you know that he has written books here in the Philippines and in abroad and choose not to receive a single cent? Think about this my friend. He is lecturing, writing books, healing persons, advising persons regarding business and financial matters and yet does not receive anything? Donít you think you are barking at the wrong tree? You are maligning a person who is helping our people, the Filipino people. Beware my friend. Maybe karma is already on your tail. This will be my last communication with you. As a doctor and lifetime member of AMORC, I think you need help. You need help badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10101 View Post
    Originally posted by Lovely Charm: well good for you sir Freelancer you prefer to see JL differently & i wont take that away from you,though i still maintain that his a swindler (oh how i wish to get hand of the certificate coming from the original members of Ross in cebu cutting off ties w/ him due to his "mystical performance"

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Even in Tibet, Short Path is being practiced which they call Mahamudra or Dzogchen.

And Mr. Jose Lagutan knows all about these and more. Why do you hate him so much? Maybe you're an expelled member because of your bad manners and misconduct.

may we all work for the Masters.

peace!

Default reply to a false accusation

I am a Buddhist nun. I am a Nepalese by country assigned by my guru, Rimpoche to help the Buddhist mission here in the Philippines. I was informed by my student there in Cebu of your malicious attacks and inhuman indignation of our dear brother Jose Lagutan. I know him personally. He is one of the foremost students since 1970 of the late 16th Gwalpa Karmapa, the late Jam Gon Kongtrul Rimpoche, Tai Situpa Rimpoche and many high lamas in our country Nepal and in India. He lived among my people for many years. And the Nepalese people and some people in Bhutan call him the Filipino Bodhisattva or the Filipino Saint and even my guru a very, very high lama from Tibet told me that he will be a Light and a savior among his people. And he is the reincarnation of one of the Tibetan mystics of Old. He was forced to reincarnate in the Philippines to bring the kalachakra and mahamudra teachings of Tibet. We Nepalese love him so much. Why you a Filipino hate him so much? For me and my people, he is a holy man though he doesnít admit it and even make jokes about it. If I had not found my guru, I couldíve asked brother Jose to be my teacher and my master. He is known among my people as Karma Namgyal Rimpoche or the activity of the King of heaven, the Precious One. If he had been born in Tibet or Nepal, he could have been a tulku or a reincarnation of one of our masters. He is a true teacher of Vajrayana. Pity. Pity. Pity. Because of the hatred in your heart, you do not recognize a being who is a gift to your people. Try to meet him and sit by his side, I am sure, 100%, your heart will change. I didnít inform him that I will write about your accusations because he will only say, ďforget about it, all men make mistakesĒ and he will crack jokes about it. So please, I beg you, stop what you are doing for your own sake. May peace be with you.
    Om Mani Padme Hum!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast