Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Default What do you prefer: Sub or dubbed?

I've been to other forums ba, then mostly lagi ang mga taw didto kay dili sila ganahan og English dubbed? They prefer Japanese jud...how bout you guys?

Ako ganahan ko'g dubbed, atleast makaFocus ko pag-ayu sa salida :mrgreen:
    But it actually depends lng jud, for me, nindot pagkaDub ang English nga Samurai X compared to the Japanese (orig), babaye ang tingog ni Kenshin sa Japanese!! And Akazukin Chacha (Cartoon Network), the best dubbing i've heard, grabe cla'g enthusiasm, only one male dubber does all the male's voices and you can't tell it's the same person

Default Re: What do you prefer? Sub? or dubbed?

i prefer subbed. i love listening to Japanese speak. being an avid RPG player, i've gotten used to reading while looking at the video.

regarding the japanese voice actress for kenshin, it's a common thing for some male characters to have a female voice actor. nothing new to me; i find the japanese voice suits kenshin perfectly.

hahaha, i remember akazukin chacha! the most hilarious anime i've seen so far.

I prefer subbed anime. The problem with English(American/Canadian) dubs is that most of them, suck!
    If youve seen the animes shown in Toonami? Yu-Gi-Oh particularly, the dub really sucked! However, there are good dubs, like SEED and maybe Kenshin, but mostly, they suck.

And I can read fast so, subs isnt really a bother.

amen to that kai shinks most dubs DO suck. but some i like a lot. like the english dub of voltes 5? it brings back childhood memories.

subbed ako kay naa man sad gud japanese term na dili ta kasabot, na ma explain/translate sa subbed....
    bati man sad gud usahay ang dubbed kay lousy kaayo ang voice acting sa uban dubber...

:mrgreen:

dubbeds are so funny hehehe..
    I enjoy the subbed version, and I prefer it that way

i prefer subtitles, since i'm a fast reader...

the problem is with dubbed versions is that most is pathetic and generally awkward, it somewhat ruins the presentation...

i prefer subs...mas nindot jud paminawon with the original voice actors. plus i get to learn japanese that way

*lol* hehehe, i like the subs too, i'm a Jap enthusiast as well :mrgreen: Yep, it actually depends...some animes have really good dubbings, others suck bad...

Maayu gani kay ang akong mga ganahan kaayo nga animes kay nindot pgkaDub in English! HeHeHeHe!

Tagalog, di mo 'nahan? ok rman pud, as long as ang mgDub ganahan jud's iyang trabaho, kanang hilig pud jud og anime ba...hehehe! Asa mn ta mangapply pgkaDubber oi, interested lagi ko? hehehe!

not to sound unpatriotic but most tagalog dubs are so bad. there is no life in the voice actors' voices at all. the only exceptions would be the original tagalog dubs of yuyu hakusho (on IBC 13) and slam dunk (on ABC5).

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast