Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If you're asked to design a Cartoon Character, what would it be?

If you were asked to design a Cartoon Character, what would it be? The attitude, character, etc.

Default Re: If you're asked to design a Cartoon Character, what would it be?

Typically I am an Anime fan.. and I would like to do a real Gothic action adventure complete with a Gothic character.... I think it would go something like this...

LIGHT AND DARKNESS

Sol Lares is a private detective out to dispense justice in a world turn bad. Once in a while, he slays demons and abominations, fighting to protect humankind from the hordes of darkness. Sol was once known as Solaris, one of the twelve angels who fallen from heaven with Lucifer. Now he is out for vengeance against his brother, the Lord of Darkness.

War and terror have gone from the battlefields into the urban cities of the Free World, society with its laws and morals are now in decay. the world stands at the brink on the end of civilisation.

Lucifer begins his Algorithm as the days of humanity wane. He is on the verge of building an army of tainted souls to overthrow the Trinity and attain the Power of Powers, to unleash Chaos to turn Creation into ashes.

Solaris must take his sword, Ray of Light, and stop the Lord of Darkness and his sword, The First, from starting his Apocalypse Algorithm.

And below is a sample of the prose in LIGHT AND DARKNESS...

Great, black wings come into form out of Solaris’ aura. The wings stretch wide then raise their tips towards the night sky. Solaris’ wings seem to breath as if alive. Solaris carefully harvests a long plume from his wings and holds it fimly until it becomes taut and straight. Then the black plume grows into a sword, a blade the edge of which has a purple glow.

The Sword of Solaris, Ray Of Light.

I have a character,

he is a Rocker named Kurt Axel!

he is a sturggling independent musician/rocker/vocalist...

mura cyag BECK na anime, mga teenagers na ganahan mo rock...

pero naa problem iya banda, stuggle sila ug maayo....

pero si Kurt Axel...naay dark secret...

naa siyay Laser eyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame alchemist
    I have a character,

he is a Rocker named Kurt Axel!

he is a sturggling independent musician/rocker/vocalist...

mura cyag BECK na anime, mga teenagers na ganahan mo rock...

pero naa problem iya banda, stuggle sila ug maayo....

pero si Kurt Axel...naay dark secret...

naa siyay Laser eyes!!!
    Ka kuya gud ug talent este gift ana niya with Laser Eyes gyud? Murag si Cyclops? I'm an avid X-Men fanatic....thus my YM alias is Wolverine..it shows man sad nga daghan balahibo..maayo gani wala ko na ungoy...hahahahhaha..joke.

yeah, murag cyclops, pero di siya mag shades...

pero kani iya laser eyes is cuasing trouble sa iyang band.

unya na sakpan man sa record lable na mukuha nila na dili pwedi ang naay laser eyes na maka record ug album...

so torn apart siya...

next time, post kog drawings kay murag mas interesting...

Okay, are you gonna do that in illustrator?

my character would be a sexy girl with a bouncing boobs. iya role kay detective. iya secret weapon. iyang charm pang ilad sa mga laki. dayun erotic na xa padulong. hahahaha hentai ni padulong ako cartoon.

Sorry. Double post....

I draw anime characters, and most of them are female. Why? Because I can put everything onto them. Be it ninja, warrior, school girl or anything. If I were to design one as stated by the title, it would somewhat like Alisa Bosconovitch of Tekken 6, she's just sooo pretty. I started vector tracing her, but was forgotten due exams, stuffs and what not. T_T

Yeah, like Alisa Bosconovitch.

OT: Someone knows matte painting here(traditionally and digitally)? Please teach me. I want to learn it so badly. T_T *on kness*

mad scientist nga "Jumper"!

just imagine what he can do!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast