Default Jobs in Dubai and UAE - Joblistings.ae

Explore endless job opportunities in Dubai and across the UAE. Joblistings.ae is a reliable job source in the UAE. You can find all the latest jobs in Dubai @ Joblistings.ae

- - - Updated - - -

Imdaad Careers in Dubai

Imdaad is a leading integrated facilities management (FM) company in Dubai, UAE. It provides a wide range of services to its clients, including cleaning, security, maintenance, and landscaping. Imdaad is a great place to work for those who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in FM.

Imdaad offers a variety of career opportunities for people with different skills and experience levels. Some of the most popular positions at Imdaad include:

Facilities Supervisor
    HVAC Technician
    Electrician
    Plumber
    General Labourer
    Administrative Assistant
    Accountant
    Human Resources Manager
    IT Technician
    Imdaad also offers a number of benefits to its employees, including:

Competitive salary and benefits package
    Opportunities for career development and training
    A supportive and friendly work environment
    A chance to make a difference in the community
    If you are interested in a career in FM, Imdaad is a great place to start. The company is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its team.

Here are some of the reviews of Imdaad from current and former employees:

"I have been working at Imdaad for 5 years and I am very happy with my job. The company is very supportive and the work environment is great." - Facilities Supervisor
    "I am a HVAC Technician at Imdaad and I really enjoy my work. The company provides me with the training and resources I need to do my job well." - HVAC Technician
    "I am an Electrician at Imdaad and I am very satisfied with my salary and benefits. The company also offers a lot of opportunities for career development." - Electrician
    If you are interested in applying for a job at Imdaad, you can visit the company's website at www.imdaad.ae/careers. You can also follow Imdaad on social media for the latest job openings and news.

Salary

The average monthly salary for Imdaad employees in Dubai is AED 7,839. This number can vary depending on the position, experience, and qualifications of the employee.

Conclusion

Imdaad is a great place to work for those who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in FM. The company offers a variety of career opportunities, competitive salary and benefits, and a supportive work environment. If you are interested in a career in FM, Imdaad is a great place to start.

Apply Now: https://joblistings.ae/imdaad-careers/

11.    Advertisement