Default [Need Advice] Making Mid Gaming Rig/Video Editing

hi guys.. patabang ta ko kung unsa mga computer parts pwde sa gaming ug video editing

for list games.. (PUBG,publite crossfire,ros, warzone and mid steam games)

for video editing kay premiere pro ra gamiton nako pang basic edit ng video.

budget nako is 40k but can stretch to 52k.. (not including ani ang monitor ug K/M)

thanks mga sir.

ok here is my build:
    CPU – Intel Core i7-11700
    Motherboard – Gigabyte B560 AORUS Pro AX
    Memory – Crucial 2x8GB Ballistix DDR4-3200 Black
    Solid-State Drive – XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB NVMe
    Case – Silverstone Fara B1 RGB
    Power Supply – Silverstone ET550-B
    Operating System – Windows 10 Home USB Flash Drive
    The 24-inch Small Office Monitor – ASUS ProArt PA248QV Display
    With this build I can freely stream, edit videos and photos, play PUBG, and many other games. Well the pc is really strong but I don’t use it for such purposes, I make video editing in https://www.fastreel.com and it is more than enough for me!

I agree that you need a good computer for video editing and rendering, good assemblies can be viewed on the Internet. Then you need a monitor, you will have enough diagonal of 28-30 inches. For photographers, designers, people who want to arrange a mini home theater, such displays are a must-have. They open in multi-window mode and support several programs. For example, I use a MacBook Pro and a second monitor for it https://zenworkpro.com/2021/07/24/m1...i-dual-monitor, this increases my performance, you can take a closer look at this option, you will also need good software, I can't advise anything here because everyone likes different programs.

It seems to me that a good computer is not as important for high-quality video editing as knowledge and skills in this topic are important. If the information is easy to find, for example click site for more information. That skills need to be constantly honed, and this is possible with regular practice. A good video editing can be done on the phone if you are really a professional in this matter.

Video translation, also known as voice-over (from the English word "voice-over"), is a type of dubbing in which the audio track that the announcer recorded with the translation is blended with the original video so that both the translation soundtrack (louder) and the original audio sequence (muted) are audible. A completed and prepared to be presented video is at the output. Subtitles are a further method of localization. Each individual choose the choice that is best for them in this situation. The use of language dubbing software in voice acting is an additional option to using professional speakers. For presentations or commercials, use this option.

Hey! I built a similar rig not long ago. I'd recommend a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660 Super, and 16GB RAM. Perfect balance for gaming & editing, plus it won't break the bank.

Hey there! I can definitely help you out with building a mid-range gaming rig that's also suitable for video editing. It's actually a pretty fun project, and you'll save some cash doing it on your own. First off, you'll want a decent CPU like the Ryzen 5 3600 or an Intel i5 chip if you're going for a budget-friendly option. For graphics, I'd recommend the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660, which should handle most games at 1080p with no issue. Don't forget to grab at least 16GB of RAM and an SSD for faster load times and performance. For video editing, you'll need some solid software. There's a lot of choices, but in my experience, a lot of people have found success using imovie for windows. It's user-friendly and can handle basic editing needs. Good luck with your build!

8.    Advertisement