Default Updated Cheapest PC store in Cebu?

Guys, plano ko mag build ug low budget gaming cpu. Asa ma suggest ninyo na mga pc store?
    Okay ra if mag lahi2, like if mobo dire na store nya ig s auban parts sa lain pod.

Salamat guys!

naay ubang stores nga barato ni nga pisa pero ang ubang pisa nila mahal og adto sa uban barato. Pero naay stores nga gahatag dakong discount kon package price na basta set imong paliton. Naay uban nga makaless kag kapin 1k or 2k kon set imong paliton sa ilang store

Mas maayo ug mo buy ka sa same store tanan parts instead but if maka less ka ug dako2x on buying from different stores like what I did most of the time ok rapud kay anyway naa mana sila 1 year warranty.

Gaisano Intepace T.S

ako suggestion TS mag compare ka mga prices for the cheapest nga components then i.assemble ra..

Quote Originally Posted by BearMonster17 View Post
    So, it is worth starting with the fact that you describe in more detail the tasks that you plan to perform on your PC. Will it be just games or is it still a study, work or something like that? I think you should visit this site in order to find exactly what you are looking for. There are builds for both intel and amd, so you can choose exactly what you like best. Also, there is a link that will direct you directly to the store, so you can easily buy exactly the PC that you liked the most. I really hope that you will take my advice, because this way you will be able to find exactly the PC that you need. Good luck with your choice!
    Hmm.. This is a really cool site. I think I'll use it when choosing a new PC!

8.    Advertisement