Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Is it a good idea to travel alone?

What are your experiences traveling alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacony View Post
    What are your experiences traveling alone?
    Personally, I like to travel with my friends but if you want to travel alone, you should try and figure out which option is best for you. In order to avoid travel mistakes, read this article https://travelsites.com/blog/top-10-...shouldnt-make/

I was travelling alone around the US and it was an extremely thrilling experience. I saw a lot of interesting things and met a lot of interesting people. The only my mistake was when I came to Blankchard, I left with the feeling that I missed something interesting. Later in The Blanchard News I read there was a rodeo competition. I was really frustrated that I missed it!

I wanna try travelling alone too.. Wa ko kabalo asa ko magsugod.. hayy.. Basig nay uban dha mkahatag ug tips..

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    I wanna try travelling alone too.. Wa ko kabalo asa ko magsugod.. hayy.. Basig nay uban dha mkahatag ug tips..
    first off, ayaw click sa spam sites nga gihatag ani nga thread. haha

*start on familiar ground. I first travelled solo sa Negros since I was not quite familiar with the area, but I have relatives and other friends that I can call whenever I need them.
    *Research. research. research. gather information from blogs, ask people who've been there before.
    *do not hesitate to ask questions or directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    first off, ayaw click sa spam sites nga gihatag ani nga thread. haha

*start on familiar ground. I first travelled solo sa Negros since I was not quite familiar with the area, but I have relatives and other friends that I can call whenever I need them.
    *Research. research. research. gather information from blogs, ask people who've been there before.
    *do not hesitate to ask questions or directions.
    Thank you, LM! sa among lungsod ra gyud ko nay relatives.. haha! paita.. anyway, magsugod nkog research!

Thank you, LM! sa among lungsod ra gyud ko nay relatives.. haha! paita.. anyway, magsugod nkog research!
    basin ganahan mo to travel alone with strangers...pede ra kaau ko hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bricksand View Post
    basin ganahan mo to travel alone with strangers...pede ra kaau ko hahaha
    you meet strangers along the way. some of them became my friends. nka.try sad ko travel with other strangers. depends really on what your preferences are

- - - Updated - - -

wait, asa gani inyo cran?

first man sad to nako. haha pero the next ones were exciting since mas confident nako nga makaya ra nako nga ako ra usa

research og maau and book that ticket! haha. bitaw ako sa una kay ga 'practice2' sa ko og travel with a companion or group para ma familiarize. manila pa ko ato mag suroyan sa una. then i had 2 international trips. after ato kay ganahan man jud ko mag cge pa og travel2 ba pero lisod mangita og kuyog bcoz of sched, etc so i told myself na ako na jud ning itry ang solo travel kay di ko mka larga og magcge rakog huwat or agad sa ubang taw.

if female ka, ayaw lang ka hadlok. choose lang og destination na safe esp if abroad. my first solo trip abroad kay sa hong kong and hapit ko wa pa lusota sa IO sa hk. kuyawan jud kaau ko ato na ma ungot ko and pabalikon ras agi. pasalamat jud kaau kong gipalusot rako eventually sa perti ka isog og nawng og strikta na female IO sa hk na ga lisod pa jd kog sabot sa gisulti. >_<

DIY ra tanan nakong travels kay i so love the researching part! haha

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    I was supposed to go on a solo trip to Siargao last yr...booked da ticket 5mos ago from a TA friend ky promo lge...also booked a HS there as well n sa dhang kalma ra kau q nga porting trapikas mndaue atng adlawa nga I decided to go back sa agi ky 30mins prior nlang bfore sa flyt n naa pako may coliseum...Ending nag solo prov trip nlang q.hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast