Default The greatest financial formula

THE GREATEST FINANCIAL FORMULA
    Many of us already know the financial formula that can make us financially free and that is:
    Income – SAVINGS – Emergency Fund = EXPENSES
    However, many of us also do not know which investment vehicle will we put our SAVINGS that can give us the MAXIMUM RETURN.
    We have 4 OPTIONS:
    OPTION #1: (2M Savings)
    Put in a piggy bank
    After 5 Years the value is still 2M

OPTION #2 (2M Savings)
    Put in a Time Deposit @ 1.5% interest rate.
    After 5 years the value of your 2M savings is Php 2,150,00.00 including interest.

OPTION #3 (2M Savings)
    Put in Mutual Funds/VUL/Stocks/Bonds/Equities @ 27.5% interest rate of return on investment in the past 5 years.
    After 5 years the value of your 2M will be Php 2,550,000.00 including ROI.

OPTION #4 (11k installment of 2M worth of property for 30 years)
    Potential Return on Investment.

1. Appreciation of Property Value @ 20% per year your 2M worth of property will become Php 4,000,000.00 after 5 years.
      2.Total Rental Income for 5 years at 18,000/month is Php 1,080,00.00
      Value Appreciation + Rental Income =Php 5,080,000.00 (after 5 Years)

Option #4 shows that you dont need 2 million to earn 5M in 5 years. You just need 11k savings for the monthly ammortization of your 2M property and have it rented.
    Be wise, choose the investment vehicle that will make your savings GROW FASTER.

You want to invest in real estate industry?
    Visit here: www.ceburealhomes.com

I think, now is a great time for investors to pick up property for less than the current market value. Since most of the US is on lockdown, the only sellers who are selling their homes are people who NEED to sell. Essentially, the real estate market has been thrown into a buyer's market due to the coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyB321 View Post
    As for me, I made the right decision when I decided to invest money in real estate because now this is my stable source of income and I also like what I do for a living. I will take a look at the website since any opportunity might be the right one. I've tried all the options listed above, and admittedly, option number #4 is the best one no doubts. Very few people believe in real estate investments though, and I also was skeptical in the beginning. Time showed me, that I was wrong and now real estate is my dream job and I can say with confidence that investing in real estate is never wrong.
    I'm a little skeptical, to be honest. I see that people make a lot of money from this but the benefits come in time, so that's why I think so.

4.    Advertisement